Interviews for Top Jobs at Cincinnati Bell
- Senior Marketing Manager (2)
- Sales Consultant (2)
- Sourcing Manager (1)
- Analytics Manager (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Administrative (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Prefer Not to Say (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Communications Consultant (1)
- Outbound Contact Center Representative (1)
- Installation (Premise) Technician (1)
- Cincinnati Bell Owned Retail (1)
- Tax Coop (1)
Outbound Contact Center Representative Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Cincinnati Bell in March 2012.
From the beginning of this interview process I was turned off. After I scheduled my own interview I had a lady call me, she had a bad attitude from the start. She would ask a question and when I was finished said okay, it didn't seem like she was even interested in what I had to say. From there it went to cold calling and such which I had done before.
- Are you comfortable with making 80 to 100 cold calls per day? Answer Question
Low pay 12.02 an hour plus making 80-100 cold calls a DAY to prospects at home. Goals did not seem realistic plus they wanted you to work six days a week. That would hardly leave any time for family!!!!!!!