Cincinnati Children's Hospital

www.cincinnatichildrens.org
Engaged Employer

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview Questions

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring process went smoothly.It lasted about 2.5 to 3 hours and consisted of a 1:1 Interview, an interview with HR and an interview with the staff. It took two weeks for them to make an offer, which they tell you during the interview. The drug test was straight forward too. There were no surprises. I would recommend other people to come prepared with questions and to give a lot of time for the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiated. I needed the job and the budget did not allow for a higher starting bonus.

Other Interview Reviews for Cincinnati Children's Hospital

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

I originally interviewed as a college undergrad for an internship position on my current research study. Due to my experience during high school and college with children I was given the position on the spot and was later hired on full-time (about 6 months prior to graduating college).

Negotiation

Roughly 6 months before graduating from college I met with an HR associate and we discussed my compensation and benefits. He was very thorough and helpful. The negotiation process was easy for me.