Cincinnati Financial Test Analyst Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, OH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cincinnati Financial in May 2010.

I was interviewed by two people in person...not over the phone...the hiring manager and the team lead for which I was to work. They asked fair questions, typical interview questions. They were very casual which helped me relax during the process. The interview lasted less than 45 minutes. I was then shown around the work area a bit. People seemed very friendly and the work environment was not tense at all. Very pleasant, actually and the sound of laughter could be heard in nearby cubes.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question was in regards to my direct experience in the financial testing arena. While I had a great deal of time in the financial arena, none of my experience would really help me. But they seemed to feel otherwise. There was also a gap in my employment, so I gave details on what I was doing during that time. There was no stress or pressure put on me at all during the questioning.   Answer Question
Little negotiation....I either accepted or declined. It was cut and dry. This probably had to do with the fact that I came in as a contractor. There really was no negotiating since the company would only pay the contracting company a certain amount.