Cincinnati Insurance Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cincinnati Insurance

Field Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cincinnati Insurance (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

U get a personality test Your resume gets heavily reviewed You pretend to listen Blach Blah blah More words more words more words Ugh it just keeps going Why do interviewers love to talk about themselves

Field Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cincinnati Insurance (Phila, PA).

Interview

Met with hiring manager for initial interview and then with RVP for final interview. The final interview included written IQ test.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected questions involved personality issues, seemed to be trying to get me off-balance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initial offer was higher than expected, but no negotiation was possible, take it or leave it.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cincinnati Insurance (Fairfield, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

I had a technical phone screening to verify my knowledge, followed by a series of one-on-one interviews with the lead architect, service manager, and resource managers I would be working with. I believe the recruiter contacted me on a Friday, I did my technical screening on Monday, was in the door for the one-on-ones Wednesday, and had an offer by that Friday. That time period is a blur of many interviews so it might have been over the course of 2 weeks, but it certainly wasn't more than that.

Interview Questions

• Describe a complex application you have worked on (contributed code to).   1 Answer

Underwriter Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Cincinnati Insurance in March 2009.

Interview

hiring and interviewing was no big deal

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cincinnati Insurance in January 2008.

Interview

I met with the general counsel for the initial interview which lasted 30-45 minutes, and then had a second interview with the manager who would be my immediate boss. The second interview was more of just a "rubber stamping" approval. This then was followed by a formal application submitted, background and credit check.