Cincinnati State Technical & Community College

Updated Jul 31, 2014
Updated Jul 31, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cincinnati State Technical & Community College

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cincinnati State Technical & Community College.

I filled out the online application and was contacted by the hiring manager a couple weeks later. I was then contacted by HR to set up an interview. Only one, in-person interview. Standard interview questions. Everything was very laid back. Make sure to double check everything from HR as well as follow up, there were some mistakes made.

Interview Questions
    • If we asked your former coworkers what your biggest weakness is, what would they say?   Answer Question
    No negotiations, hourly pay was posted with the job.

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Cincinnati State Technical & Community College in December 2009.

The process was more protracted than it needed to be.

Interview Questions
    • You seem to be overqualified for this job, will you stay here or will you continue to look if you are offered the position.   Answer Question
    The salary range was posted. I recieved the high end of the range.

Worked for Cincinnati State Technical & Community College? Contribute to the Community!