Cinemark

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Downers Grove, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cinemark.

Interview Details – after filling out a general job application they will call you into the theater for a interview. It is a laid back interview where the manager will ask you about high school experiences. They will ask you to answer a couple of hypothetical questions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none you work for minimum wage, get benefits of free popcorn, pop, movie tickets

Joliet, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cinemark in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied in person and 2 weeks later got a call for an interview. when i went to the interview i was asked to wait at a lobby table until the manager came to get me. the interview was one on one and the hardest question was "how would you deal with an angry/impatient customer"

Interview Question – "how would you deal with an angry/impatient customer"   Answer Question

Interviewed at Cinemark

Interview Details – I filled out the application at the theater and included a resume. A few weeks later, a manager called me and set up an in-person interview with two assistant managers. The day after that I interviewed with the general manager and was hired.

Interview Question – I was just asked a series of straightforward "what would you do if..." questions regarding customer satisfaction.   Answer Question

Las Vegas, NV

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cinemark in March 2012.

Interview Details – Took two 1:1 interviews, both were very casual. Very basic questions:

-Why do you want to work here?
-Tell me about yourself?
-Why should we hire you over other candidates?

etc, etc. A few days after I finished my first interview, I got a call telling me I had a second one. A few days after that, they called offering me the job

Interview Question – What makes you stand out in school?   Answer Question

Austin, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Cinemark in April 2007.

Interview Details – It was a new movie theater so the interview was in a hiring trailer with other potential employees. I was hired on the spot like nothing...

Interview Question – What skills do you have that would go with this job.   Answer Question

Worked for Cinemark? Contribute to the Community!