Cinemark Cashier Interview Questions

2.2

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cinemark (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

after filling out a general job application they will call you into the theater for a interview. It is a laid back interview where the manager will ask you about high school experiences. They will ask you to answer a couple of hypothetical questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

none you work for minimum wage, get benefits of free popcorn, pop, movie tickets

Other Interview Reviews for Cinemark

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cinemark (Joliet, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied in person and 2 weeks later got a call for an interview. when i went to the interview i was asked to wait at a lobby table until the manager came to get me. the interview was one on one and the hardest question was "how would you deal with an angry/impatient customer"

Cashier Interview

Interview

I filled out the application at the theater and included a resume. A few weeks later, a manager called me and set up an in-person interview with two assistant managers. The day after that I interviewed with the general manager and was hired.

Interview Questions

• I was just asked a series of straightforward "what would you do if..." questions regarding customer satisfaction.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cinemark (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2012.

Interview

Took two 1:1 interviews, both were very casual. Very basic questions:

-Why do you want to work here?
    -Tell me about yourself?
    -Why should we hire you over other candidates?

etc, etc. A few days after I finished my first interview, I got a call telling me I had a second one. A few days after that, they called offering me the job

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Cinemark (Austin, TX) in April 2007.

Interview

It was a new movie theater so the interview was in a hiring trailer with other potential employees. I was hired on the spot like nothing...