Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cinemark
- Usher (15)
- Usher/Concessesions/Box Office (12)
- Concessionist (9)
- Cashier (5)
- Assistant Manager (4)
- Floor Staff (3)
- Crew Member (2)
- Employee (2)
- Concession (2)
- Floorstaff (2)
- Usher/Concessionist/Projectionist (2)
- Usher/Concessions (2)
- Usher/Customer Service (1)
- Usher/Concessionist/Box Office/Usher Manager (1)
- Theatre Employee (1)
- Cinemark Theater Concessionist (1)
- Support Center Specialist (1)
- Box Office, Concessions, Usher (1)
- Concession Stand (1)
- Manager (1)
- Maintenance (1)
- Team Member (1)
- Projectionist (1)
- General Manager (1)
- Assistant Manager Trainee (1)
- Staff (1)
- Any (1)
- Box Office (1)
- Box Office Cashier and Projectionist (1)
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Cinemark (Downers Grove, IL).
after filling out a general job application they will call you into the theater for a interview. It is a laid back interview where the manager will ask you about high school experiences. They will ask you to answer a couple of hypothetical questions.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years 1 Answer
none you work for minimum wage, get benefits of free popcorn, pop, movie tickets
Other Interview Reviews for Cinemark
Cashier InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Cinemark (Joliet, IL) in June 2013.
I applied in person and 2 weeks later got a call for an interview. when i went to the interview i was asked to wait at a lobby table until the manager came to get me. the interview was one on one and the hardest question was "how would you deal with an angry/impatient customer"
- "how would you deal with an angry/impatient customer" Answer Question
Cashier InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
I filled out the application at the theater and included a resume. A few weeks later, a manager called me and set up an in-person interview with two assistant managers. The day after that I interviewed with the general manager and was hired.
- I was just asked a series of straightforward "what would you do if..." questions regarding customer satisfaction. Answer Question
Cashier InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Cinemark (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2012.
Took two 1:1 interviews, both were very casual. Very basic questions:
-Why do you want to work here?
-Tell me about yourself?
-Why should we hire you over other candidates?
etc, etc. A few days after I finished my first interview, I got a call telling me I had a second one. A few days after that, they called offering me the job
- What makes you stand out in school? Answer Question
Cashier InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Cinemark (Austin, TX) in April 2007.
It was a new movie theater so the interview was in a hiring trailer with other potential employees. I was hired on the spot like nothing...
- What skills do you have that would go with this job. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review