Cinemax India

www.cinemax.co.in

Cinemax India Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cinemax India

Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cinemax India in May 2012.

Most of the companies are looking for the experience candidates though i have totally of 6 years of experience and in cinema filed i have more that 3 years experience, but they havent selected me, they were offering me the same position which i have worked for more that 2yrs. i have just rejected and said that im not interested to work for same position i have came for Duty manager. They said that i should be more aggressive. Comming to aggressive we show that in the duty not infront of boses.

Interview Questions

Media Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cinemax India in March 2012.

Interview process includes HR round, Reporting Manager round, Sales Head Round and the necogiation round.
    Company has restricted growth opportunities, about the perception it seems to be a very great place to work with good brand name but it can be categorized as same, it is conservative cultured organization.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring on table, if we select you and also name the list of people you know?   Answer Question
    They are tough to negotiate.