Cineworld Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Multi-functional Interview

Multi-functional
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cineworld Group in February 2010.

Interview Details – Group interview, where you had to different tasks. Then they picked the best - all you had to do was talk and be enthusiastic and you'll get the job.

Interview Question – Why do you want the position?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Multi-functional Staff Interview

Multi-functional Staff
City of London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cineworld Group in November 2010.

Interview Details – Online application, interview and then an offer

Interview Question – Highest priority   View Answer

Multi Functional Staff Interview

Multi Functional Staff
Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cineworld Group in March 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online nad was called in for an interview. The interview was group based and consisted of simple tasks as prioritising your work. Whether we liked movies and how the system worked. I was called back within a week to confirm that I had got the job.

Interview Question – What would you do if you are facing a customer and the phone rings at the same time ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as its a National Minimum wage job.

Cinema Worker Interview

Cinema Worker

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cineworld Group in July 2010.

Interview Details – - was asked a list of questions from a "questionnaire" sheet the interviewer held
- only one interview in total, was told a call would be made within the week if I qualified
- as it is an entry level job, people turnover rate was high
- constant need for new applicants in this job

Interview Question – Name your weaknesses   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cineworld Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cineworld Group interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cineworld Group employees and interview candidates.