Cineworld Group Interview Questions

2.0

Multi-functional Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cineworld Group (City of London, England (UK)) in November 2010.

Interview

Online application, interview and then an offer

Cinema Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cineworld Group in July 2010.

Interview

- was asked a list of questions from a "questionnaire" sheet the interviewer held
    - only one interview in total, was told a call would be made within the week if I qualified
    - as it is an entry level job, people turnover rate was high
    - constant need for new applicants in this job

Multi Functional Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cineworld Group (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied online nad was called in for an interview. The interview was group based and consisted of simple tasks as prioritising your work. Whether we liked movies and how the system worked. I was called back within a week to confirm that I had got the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you are facing a customer and the phone rings at the same time ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as its a National Minimum wage job.

Multi-functional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cineworld Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2010.

Interview

Group interview, where you had to different tasks. Then they picked the best - all you had to do was talk and be enthusiastic and you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the position?   1 Answer