Cinnabon Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aberdeen, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, MD

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cinnabon in June 2010.

Met with interviewer once, and we talked about the work environment and the day-to-day duties of the position. After the 1:1 interview, I had to attend presentations about the company, and take tests related to a lot of the information regarding the company.

N/A

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Cinnabon in August 2009.

I dropped off my resume in person. A couple weeks later I got a call back from the manager for an interview. As soon as the interview started the manager told me about the position and what my responsibilities would be. i had to read a pamphlet about the comany. I was told I was hired at the end of the interview. I wasn't asked many questions.

Cashier/Cinnamon Roll Maker Interview

Handed in resume in person, told them my availability and was emailed about an interview the following day. When I went for the interview, it was not really an interview- I was just asked about my experience and then started the job offer paperwork.

Cashier/Cinnamon Roll Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cinnabon in August 2009.

Single in person interview made on store location. Asked about experience, why I wanted to work at Cinnabon, my availability, most standard food service industry questions. Interview was conducted by shift manager, training day was paid and lasted 4 hours. Generally store was run in shifts of two people, three when training. Straightforward cashier.

Cashier Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Cinnabon in May 2010.

One of my friends had put a good word in with the manager and the owner. She actually set up the day that I would be meeting with the manager because she knew when they would be slow. The interview process consisted of me filling out an application and then sitting down with the manager and talking about when I would be available to work. I was hired on the spot and started the next day.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cinnabon

Worked for Cinnabon? Contribute to the Community!