Cinnabon

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cinnabon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cinnabon in December 2014.

Responded to a posting for a seasonal position and received a reply less than a day later. Review scheduled for two days later. After the interview I recieved a reply just a little over a day later saying they'd filled the position. Overall it was a very positive experience. The manager here is very friendly about the whole thing and just in general he seemed like a nice guy. I came in with interview jitters, but after we started talking I calmed down quite a bit.

The questions were pretty typical. What are your five strengths and five weaknesses (actually, he asked five things I wished I could change about myself, not my weaknesses). Since I didn't have any professional baking experience on my resume, he asked if I baked at home.

I'd say about half of the questions were hypothetical situations, though. How would you deal with an angry customer, what if the ingredients didn't have an expiration date, what if they'd gone passed an expiration date, that sort of thing. Definitely practice answering questions like these before you go.

Interview Questions
    • A kid comes up to the counter and empties his pockets, placing a bunch of change on the counter for a Cinnabon. He winds up about fifty cents short. What do you do? (The kid is just barely tall enough to see over the counter)   View Answer

Cinnabon Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cinnabon in August 2014.

I was on my local Craigslist and someone posted that Cinnabon was hiring, i went to Cinnabon and they had paper applications so i went home and filled it out and attached my resume. It took about a week for a phone call then i had an interview in about 5 days! I went to my interview it was short and sweet with one hiring manager, no difficult questions she just wanted to know about me. I was interviewed at a bench in the mall and then she asked me to go to a OJE (on the job experience). I went and she said they would like to know if they should hire me within 3 OJE but it shouldn't take that many. I did my first OJE and it was a little overwhelming because of the many things everyone does but she pulled me aside after the first OJE and said she was going to hire me! She gave me paper work to fill out and then scheduled me for training.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, they wanted to know about me and where i worked and what lifestyle i was currently living. They let me know what a typical work day was like.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, MD

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cinnabon in June 2010.

Met with interviewer once, and we talked about the work environment and the day-to-day duties of the position. After the 1:1 interview, I had to attend presentations about the company, and take tests related to a lot of the information regarding the company.

N/A

Cashier/Cinnamon Roll Maker Interview

Handed in resume in person, told them my availability and was emailed about an interview the following day. When I went for the interview, it was not really an interview- I was just asked about my experience and then started the job offer paperwork.

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cinnabon in May 2010.

One of my friends had put a good word in with the manager and the owner. She actually set up the day that I would be meeting with the manager because she knew when they would be slow. The interview process consisted of me filling out an application and then sitting down with the manager and talking about when I would be available to work. I was hired on the spot and started the next day.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cinnabon in August 2009.

I dropped off my resume in person. A couple weeks later I got a call back from the manager for an interview. As soon as the interview started the manager told me about the position and what my responsibilities would be. i had to read a pamphlet about the comany. I was told I was hired at the end of the interview. I wasn't asked many questions.

Cashier/Cinnamon Roll Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cinnabon in August 2009.

Single in person interview made on store location. Asked about experience, why I wanted to work at Cinnabon, my availability, most standard food service industry questions. Interview was conducted by shift manager, training day was paid and lasted 4 hours. Generally store was run in shifts of two people, three when training. Straightforward cashier.