Cintas Human Resources Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Found at a local job fair. Called in for the interview with GM. Laid back atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very fair. Was able to think about it overnight and talk it over with my spouse before accepting the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas in December 2011.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews, a tad excessive and 2 rounds could have been easily combined. Interviews were pretty average, no curve ball questions, some read from pre-scripted questions while others were more casual. After 4 rounds no offer which is fine, but all you get is an automated email saying good luck and we selected another candidate. The professional way to handle this after 4 rounds of face to face interviews would at least to insert my name and sign it from at least someone in HR at Cintas. Very impersonal and I would not apply to Cintas in the future.