Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Maple Grove, MN).

Interview

You have to go through four or five different interviews with different people. They are normally managers and they ask questions about yourself and compare them to what you submitted earlier. After each interview they meet with other managers and discuss whether or not to continue the interview process with you. Basically just a show. You have to be well groomed and dressed appropriately. Takes a long time. The final interview was with the GM and took over 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others? Describe a time that you got in an arugement with a coworker. They do senarios where you have to explain how you would react.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Phone screen with direct manager followed up by in-person with a number of operations management personnel. Facility tour was included in the process. Never got to interview in-person with direct manager.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral based questions (i.e. Tell me about a time when.....).   Answer Question

Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The interview process is very long. It is situational questions that are difficult to come up with good answers to. You will have to interview with several people, and they all ask the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deal with an upset customer. How did you handle the situation, and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cintas (Newburgh, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Standard interview. I had to go through all of the standard questions that an employer might ask like what are my strengths and weaknesses. I also was asked what I would bring to the company versus another candidate. They really didn't throw anything at me that I couldn't respond to quickly, do a little bit of research on the company before the interview and you should be good to go.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Went through a Series of 4 interviews spanning over 5 weeks. Started with a phone screen, then went and spoke with a supervisor, then went on a ride along, and finally a service manager. I really wanted the Job, but because I had a few jobs that made more money than what they would have been offering, they didn't offer me the position. So my advice to anyone that wants a position like this, is to LIE. Company says they want the truth and that they want set a standard of honesty and open door style of things. They Lie so you should too. If you have had a job more that 40 Grand. Lie and say you didn't. Good Luck.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? How much money did you make at other jobs? Would you be ok making a whole lot less money than other jobs?   Answer Question

Service Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The interview process started with a meeting with the respective bosses of the service division then ended with an interview a few weeks later with the General Manager of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you made an intentional or unintentional mistake and how did you tell your boss   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Pretty long interview process. Initial interview was about 2 hours and was interviewed by 4 current employees. Second interview was 2 hours away and met with the VP. Offer then came a couple days later. Duration of process was 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• What are five one word adjectives describing your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What are 5 one word adjectives describing your strengths?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Were not able to negotiate on salary

Anonymous Employee in Bedford Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Bedford Park, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Introduction and greetings were conversational and relaxed. I felt welcomed and comfortable. The interview structure was much more formal and included a lot of STAR based questions. The interview process is lengthy but they are looking for people who fit with their culture. The people at Cintas have been great throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when you had to use negotiation skills. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Lawrenceville, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

The process was not a difficult panel interview, but was an individual that primarily asked situational questions. There were some "get acquainted" questions so that the interviewer could get to know you. Rather relaxed towards the end as he told me about his career with the company and his respect for the company.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Boston, MA).

Interview

On campus interview followed by a dinner later that evening. Next was to travel to one of their offices, I interviewed at the Boston office. Round robin interview spoke with about 8 total cintas managers.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions, tell me a time when.. (you had to solve a problem in a group, take on a leadership role ect)   Answer Question