Cintas

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cintas.

Applied online and got an email to come in for first interview. Interview went great and was told they had some more interviews to do and I would be called the next week to set up a ride along. I still haven't had the ride along yet. It has been 2 weeks and the only thing I have been told is that they are still interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • Which do you like better: Cold Calling or Taking Care of Current Customers?   View Answer

Service Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

At least 5 interviews.
    Start with HR Manager
    You will go on a route tour and interview with your Service Representative
    At least 1-2 interviews with a Service Manager or Equivalent
    At least 1 interview with the plant GM
    At least 1 interview with VP
    If job offer is made, need a background check and urinalysis.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions are scenario-based relating to customer service, sales improvement, and leadership.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Went through about five interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you had to tell a supervisor or manager you did something wrong.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I had 4 interviews in which i spoke to 7 different people. This process also lasted a month and a half. They have to make sure that you are the right fit for the company, because its gonna be a little rough when you start. they also made me drive 3 hours away to meet one of the senior management.

Interview Questions
    • questions were just the usual senario questions to see what type of person you are, the key is to stay consistent.   Answer Question
    i got an offer, but it was for the position below wat i interviewed for

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Basic interview with your standard questions. Asked about my background and plans for the future. Greatest strength and biggest weakness questions. Interviewer seemed kinda rushed as if he was just trying to get through the process. The interview seemed high stress because I felt like I wasn't worth the time to really sit down and talk about anything in detail. Never heard anything back, even after calling and emailing.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which your work was criticized.   Answer Question

SSR Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cintas.

3 interviews plus a ride a long for one day

Sales Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cintas.

Five step interview process. Started with phone call then got called in to take a few tests. After the tests had three more interviews where they mainly ask situational questions, nothing too difficult.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through my university's career website, and was chosen for a first round on-campus interview about one week later. There was a mandatory information session for all who were chosen, the day before interviews took place. Meeting the campus recruiters in a less formal setting was definitely a plus. The first round interview consisted of pretty standard questions about your background and why you are qualified for the position.

A couple weeks later they asked all candidates to take one of those standard behavioral and mental reasoning tests. Pretty easy and standard stuff. A couple weeks after that, the campus recruiter informed about six of us that we would be interviewing at corporate headquarters in Mason, OH. Three of us ended up going.

This was a pretty standard day of presentations and interviews - tour of the facility, informal lunch conversations, and interviews with three different types of company managers. Just a standard behavioral interview, with questions coming straight off a sheet of paper. A couple of the interviewers seemed more inclined to just have a conversation, and were reluctant to even be asking the formal questions. Nothing out of the ordinary in what was about a two-month process.

Interview Questions
    • Just standard behavioral questions, background information, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cintas.

Culture is pro-military and extremely structured. The employers were not happy when I walked through the buildering, and the previous reviews are correct that there are between 4-5 interviews, regardless of the city you interview in.

Sales Representative Interview

They interviewed me on campus, which went well. Took an online test that asked me questions related to math problems, reading, writing, etc. It wasn't too bad. They called me for a next interview, but were not going to pay for my traveling expenses. I drove 4 hours to the location for the interview to last an hour and get a generic email that night saying I did not advance onto the next interview. Cheap company because they aren't willing to pay for your transportation to interview you.