Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014
Updated Sep 17, 2014

Service Sales Representative Interview

Got interviewed for a service sales rep position and have not heard back from them yet. I just did the first interview of many. It was a pretty lengthy interview of about an hour. Personal questions and then those dreaded interview questions that I really don't know if they are helpful or not.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question is to come up with stories about different times when I encountered different situations.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cintas.

Went on countless interviews through my University with several men who were the heads of their department. They are intimidated by someone who wants to further their education and not want to be stuck in one position for however long they decide to keep you around. Also, you will be relocating with no assistance & idea until the last minute.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cintas.

The interviewer was well prepared and very nice. Answered any and all questions. The questions were prepared in advance, and asked about experience and STAR based questions. The first interview was more of a screening. The second was a computer based test and a tour of the company. Everything was very through.

Scholar Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

There are 4 interviews in total. The first was a phone interview, second was with the production manager, the third with management trainee, and the fourth with the general manager. All questions asked were behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me an instance where you have been falsely accused of something   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

The interview process with Cintas was very long and stretched out. Worth it if you get the job

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cintas.

I applied online and heard back in about a month. I then was asked to a first interview with the sales manager. Then about a month later I was asked to meet with the regional manager. I was a pretty quick process and pretty easy to communicate

Management Trainee Interview

Five interviews. Different person every time.

Interview Questions
    • A time something unexpected happened and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cintas.

I interviewed with Cintas. I had a phone interview and then had to go to the branch. I never heard back, so I'm not really sure what they're looking for. Obviously it's not my experience though.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't really have any questions that were out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Seemed unorganized, didn't know what the other hand was doing. I had a phone interview with one portion of the company and was told I would hear back within a week...nothing. When I called the HR manager I interviewed with, he never called back.

Then I had more interviews with Cintas for the emerging business portion and they had no answer for the HR manager on the uniform side never contacting me again.

Interview Questions
    • What is your expected salary?
      -This is a tough question to answer so I gave them a ballpark answer.
        Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

They interviewed me on campus, which went well. Took an online test that asked me questions related to math problems, reading, writing, etc. It wasn't too bad. They called me for a next interview, but were not going to pay for my traveling expenses. I drove 4 hours to the location for the interview to last an hour and get a generic email that night saying I did not advance onto the next interview. Cheap company because they aren't willing to pay for your transportation to interview you.

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!