Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015
Updated Apr 11, 2015

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cintas (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Two part interview: First Day was formal business setting with two company representatives. Second Day was a phone interview with the hiring manager. Phone Interview is where the weight of the decision making process happens. Cintas was quick to notify me that they were passing and were very professional during the process. I would have liked to work for this company.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cintas (Austin, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview with Sales, Plant, Service and General Managers separately. Given aptitude and personality tests prior to interviews with Sales, Plant & Service Mgrs. be sure to read up on Cintas-mission statement, core values, services. Know how many locations, countries they operate in and the performance of their stock. Also good to know the industry competitors and which ones are in the area you are applying in. If possible, research the officers of Cintas and those managers running the office to which you are applying

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work for Cintas?   1 Answer

First Aid & Safety Service Sales Representative Interview

Application

interviewed at Cintas in April 2015.

Interview

Seems like a great company to work for, just completed the phone interview. Was advised if I didn't hear back within 3 business days, they have moved on to another candidate.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cintas (Jackson, MS) in May 2013.

Interview

I had 5 interviews. You have to interview with every type of person that would be in a leadership posisition at your location/region. First with hiring manager on a phone call then the GM/HR of a differnt division, the location's GM, the hiring manager 1:1 then the regional director. Some have the interview with the VP of sales.

Interview Questions

• Lots of open ended questions about sales successes, ability to work with a team as well as yourself   Answer Question

Fire and Safety SSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cintas (Cleveland, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

One on one with a manager, the process was a initial interview to see if you had skills to move onto a more in depth interview. 12 people showed up for one position. Company had several managers interviewing at same time. Was very streamlined. There was a follow up email from company to let you know where you stand in the hiring process.
    Even though I did not get a job offer I still thought it was a positive experience

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cintas (Site (Democratic Republic of Congo)).

Interview

I have a phone screen with the HR Manager which lasted about 30 minutes. Then about 5 interviews, most back to back and were knocked out on another day. I had one follow up phone interview with a Sr. HR Manager from another state. Good, job specific questions from most of the interviewers who stuck with their hiring process.

One guy asked nothing but illegal questions, 1 out of 7 interviewers isn't too bad.

Global Supply Chain Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas in April 2015.

Interview

It was fairly easy. They asked about significant accomplishments both in and outside of school, my current GPA and short and long-term goals personal and professionally. They also asked for specific stories and examples of leadership and time-management skills at the different positions listed on my resume. There were no knowledge nor trick questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

First there was a Phone interview, Second a Face to face with the hiring manager
    Third a Face to Face with sales director and last a Phone interview with Vice President of sales for the region.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths
      What are your weaknesses
      When have you overcome a hardship

Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cintas (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

You typically go through 3 interviews in their Dallas location with 2 of their former management trainees as well as the general manager. You receive lunch and an extensive tour of the facility after the interviews, to allow for mingling and getting to know one another after the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you prevented vital information from slipping through the cracks.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cintas (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Comprehensive interview. Begins with HR rep, then a couple other regional employees, then a GM. They do not support MBAs or go beyond undergrad degrees. Everyone is very amiable and I never felt like I was being made to feel uncomfortable to see if I could handle pressure. High retention.

Interview Questions

• Standard, situation questions. Pretty laid back, they allow you to skip questions and not feel strongly penalized for it.   Answer Question

Received a very promising opportunity elsewhere in an industry I find more interesting.