Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Knoxville, TN) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process involves a screening phone call or interview, a subsequent first interview, to a ride along, sales competency test, second interview and finally a hiring interview. You would be well advised to ask for the job or to move forward in the interview process.

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas in October 2014.

Interview

First interview was a Phone screening. After that there are 3-4 interviews with managers from different departments that go through behavioral type questions (tell me about a time when...etc). Next is an Interview with the General Manager. Final Interview is with regional VP. Fairly extensive, in-depth process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were challenged or had an obstacle to overcome. What steps did you take to overcome that obstacle and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Loader Unloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Lawrenceville, GA).

Interview

It was a process of four interviews. The last interview is with the GM. It was a very long process. Took about a month to do all the interviews. They do have a phone interview before they interview you in person.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where someone told you to repeat something to multiple people.   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Baltimore, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Very long and in depth, kinda keeps you on your toes waiting for the response. They definitely wanted to make sure I'm sticking around for a long time. Thorough with what they wanted to know and made it very personal.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cintas (Newburgh, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Standard interview. I had to go through all of the standard questions that an employer might ask like what are my strengths and weaknesses. I also was asked what I would bring to the company versus another candidate. They really didn't throw anything at me that I couldn't respond to quickly, do a little bit of research on the company before the interview and you should be good to go.

Territory Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Mason, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

I had 4 interviews. A Phone interview, an interview with HR, an interview with the reporting manager, and then with the Senior Manager. All canned questions, and relatively easy. They take you a tour of the department and let you shadow someone for about 30 minutes. That's usually the indicator that you'll be getting an offer soon.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Office Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

First interview took place with 2 managers. Difficulty I would rate at a medium. Final interview was with the GM. He was really nice. The interview with the GM was the hardest but wasn't too discouraging.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation in a previous customer service setting and how you handled it.   1 Answer

I Applied for Bulk/Folder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process did not take that long. It was a three panel interview and they shared who they were and what they were looking for in the perfect candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Maple Grove, MN).

Interview

You have to go through four or five different interviews with different people. They are normally managers and they ask questions about yourself and compare them to what you submitted earlier. After each interview they meet with other managers and discuss whether or not to continue the interview process with you. Basically just a show. You have to be well groomed and dressed appropriately. Takes a long time. The final interview was with the GM and took over 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others? Describe a time that you got in an arugement with a coworker. They do senarios where you have to explain how you would react.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas in August 2012.

Interview

Talked with recrutier over the phone, had an interview with one of the service managers and then a follow up interview with the general manager. they had me come in to take a personality test and then i was offered the position. It was quite lengthy. both of the interviews were pretty casual and common questions but they did follow up with your answers so be sure not to exagerate and build yourself up too much too much because they will call you out on it and they will apply your answers to future questions, but nothing too intimidating

Interview Questions

• This is a sales/Service job, what does that mean to you?   Answer Question