Cintas

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2015
Updated Jan 18, 2015

Sales Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cintas in December 2014.

4 basic interviews by unskilled interviewers. Did the route drive with a trainer. All went great and told after the 4th interview a call for the final interview in 1-2 days would arrive. Instead, received a basic email sorry you were not selected. Very surprised.

Interview Questions
    • Most employees have been criticized by a former boss. Tell me about a former boss who has done this to you.   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Met recruiter at career fair. Brief informational session day before interview. Very formal interview process. Interviewed by 2 people. STAR questions. Definitely come prepared with situational answers and experiences. Know resume very well

Advanced Management Partner Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cintas.

Mutiple interviews consisting of extensive dive into culture and ability to jump in with the team to work and hold the team accountable. Met a to of leadership at different locations who shared a ton about the company and its culture.

Interview Questions
    Amazing offer so really little negotiation

Account Manager Interview

It took a few weeks before interview took place, it was for First Aid and Safety. My base was out of Woburn, Massachusetts but I worked in Maine. I interviewed at their Westbrook, Maine Uniform Sales offices. It was a laid back easy interview and was offered the job immediately.

40,000

Production Supervisor Interview

The hiring process consisted of 4 rounds of interviewing. All of the questions were behavioral based..."Tell me about a time where....". Cintas has a meticulous hiring process to ensure that they are hiring "A" players that they can keep and retain.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one thing you would change about your old job?   View Answer

I declined because I had a better offer at another company.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

It was a quick first interview on campus. The HR manager spoke quickly and asked a lot of questions in a row, barely pausing to let me answer or digest my responses. Then, she left some time at the end for a current Management Trainee, who also sat in on the interview, to talk about her experiences so far in the program. She then let me ask some questions. The way she answered my questions seemed like she was trying to convince me to work for Cintas, more than I was trying to convince her to hire me. Other reviews of this program on Glassdoor are accurate- I have a friend in the program who told me the same exact things and does not like the program at all.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to keep crucial details from falling through the cracks   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cintas in November 2014.

Initially contacted them through a recruiter at my college and I had an interview later that day at their booth. They followed up with me within a couple weeks and I went to their facility in the area for further interviews. I had 5 different interviews with different managers throughout the day. They took me out to lunch as well, which seemed like another interview in itself. All of the questions asked were behavioral STAR questions, besides the questions about my resume. Be prepared for a long day, with the potential for 5 or more interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when better analysis on your part would have resulted in a better outcome.   Answer Question

New Account Installation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cintas in November 2014.

The interview process is long. I was referred by another employee. First there was online application process followed by a phone interview with an HR associate. Then there was a long, detailed and in-person interview with a Sales Manager followed by another in-person interview with the GM. After that was an all day ride-along and a follow up a few days later. As the interviews progressed, there was a change of focus on the position being a segue to Outside Sales. The HR Manger then checked my references followed by a background check and a urinalysis drug screen. I was called and came back in for an offer in person for 5k less than was communicated to me several times during multiple interviews. When asked about the discrepancy, the sales manager making the offer acted like he hadn't said the previous base offer and would not negotiate.

Interview Questions
    • Be ready to explain your resume and answer lots of questions.   Answer Question
    I was surprised with an offer that was 5k less than what was communicated to me several times during multiple interviews. When asked about the discrepancy, the sales manager making the offer acted like he hadn't said the previous base offer and would not negotiate.

Garment Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grayson, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grayson, KY

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cintas in November 2014.

Extremely long interview process. Interviewed over the phone and with 2 managers then came back in for another interview! I did get hired. But it was the longest hardest interview I have ever endured.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were in the middle of a task and had to change what you were doing and do something else.   Answer Question
    Was not able to negotiate

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cintas in November 2014.

Submitted my resume online and received a call rather quickly. After a phone interview, I was asked to come in for a face to face interview.

I felt it was a huge waste of time. The lady interviewing me kept texting and taking personal phone calls and asked standard textbook interview questions. Before I could finish my answer, she cut me off and went to her next question.

During the middle of the process, she asked me if I was interested in an Accounts Payable position. I told her I didn't have concrete knowledge and she said she was willing to train me if I really wanted to give it a shot.

In closing, she explained the perks of the job, including the parties and the football games they attend. She was rushing to finish my interview because there was a potluck starting in 10 minutes...

Not even 3 hours after the interview, I received an email saying I was not selected for the position. Wow!