Cintas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Representative II Interview

Service Representative II
Rancho Dominguez, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cintas in December 2013.

Interview Details – After posting a resume here, and completing the application on the CINTAS website, I received a phone interview a few weeks later. The call lasted about 20 minutes, and I felt like I knew the gentleman my whole life! I thought it went VERY well! A few more days passed, and I receives an e-mail instructing me to come in for a face-to-face interview. There was a young woman there, along with the gentleman that I spoke with during the phone interview. When I arrives, I could tell by the looks on both of their faces that I was NOT what they expected! However, the interview proceeded. This was in December of 2013... and I have not heard from ANYONE at CINTAS since!!!

Interview Question – None of the questions asked of me were difficult, nor were any of these questions something that I have not heard before... basic, standard questions.   View Answer

Service Manager Interview

Service Manager
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Cintas in May 2014.

Interview Details – I interviewed with Cintas at a hiring conference hosted by a junior military officer recruiter company. Two general managers interviewed me. The style was relaxed and friendly. Questions focused on leadership/management style and ability to communicate effectively with clients.

Interview Question – Be prepared to answer questions about how you would deal with employees or clients in difficult situations.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – The interviewer was well prepared and very nice. Answered any and all questions. The questions were prepared in advance, and asked about experience and STAR based questions. The first interview was more of a screening. The second was a computer based test and a tour of the company. Everything was very through.

Interview Question – A logic based computer exam   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager Trainee Interview

Manager Trainee
Wilkes-Barre, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – I applied online after I met with them at a job fair. They called me the following day and did an on the spot short phone interview. These questions ranged from simple things like relocation, and if I can work in the US to a few behavioral based questions. However, they did also ask two uncomfortable questions over the phone. "What is your desired salary?" and "Are you doing any other interviews? and if so with who?" Personally I didn't think it was any of their business.

After completing this interview, she invited me in for an interview on location two days later. I showed 15 minutes early and they started the interview 15 late. I went through three scripted behavioral based interviews, each lasting about 20 minutes, and asking about 5-6 questions. They seem to go really well, everyone was nice. Then for my 4th interview of the day I met with the branch manager. His interview style was not at all scripted, he was sarcastic in an inappropriate way. He covered my resume highlighting everything but my top accomplishments and asked questions about them. It was really more of a grilling session to see if I could handle it I think, but in a rude way. At that point I was turned off from the branch.

They never called to say that I wasn't moving on, but frankly I'm glad they didn't.

Interview Questions

Production Supervisor/Management Trainee Interview

Production Supervisor/Management Trainee
Knoxville, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cintas in May 2012.

Interview Details – I went through a total of 5 interviews at the current location, as well as 5 interviews at my first location. This was disappointing because they where effectively the same, but both locations had to go through the process because of the hiring system and the need to have the "check in the box".

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had to convince someone to do something they where initially unwilling to do.   Answer Question

Service Supervisor Interview

Service Supervisor
Gilroy, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cintas in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and they called few days later to schedule an interview for the week after. The HR manager asked several questions regarding my experience afterwards. The in-person interview process took two hours in which I had the chance to speak with the HR manager as well as the Service Manager.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your previous job?   View Answer

Service Supervisor Interview

Service Supervisor
Gilroy, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Cintas in March 2014.

Interview Details – 5 interviews and a ride along. They take forever to get back to you. Everyone seems to be happy. Lack of follow up by management.

Interview Question – Questions are pretty standard   Answer Question

Unloader Interview

Unloader
Swartz Creek, MI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cintas in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted after about two days did a phone interview the next day then I was scheduled for an in person interview. For some reason I thought it was business casual so I wore jeans and a button down and got lost and showed up 5 minutes late. They were very understanding and I did so well on the interview I moved along that day and interviewed with two more people including the GM. They called me back in to make sure my references were good and to sign a release. Once they contacted them they called me the next day with a job offer. They know what there doing and don't exclude for the same old things as everyone else and know what there looking for in a person especially qualities.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you had problems with a co-worker and how you resolved it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Difficult Interview

FS Sales Representative Interview

FS Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – Interview process is long and difficult. Expected to travel to Cinci to interview with VP in final stage. It was a test to gauge interest level and level of "get it done at any cost." They look for the interviewee to follow their sales process - build rapport, trial close, uncover reasons for hiring, trial close, trial close...Be prepared to answer questions on how well you can handle objections, get to the decision maker, and your stamina in pounding the pavement.

Service Sales Representative Interview

Service Sales Representative
Greensboro, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Cintas in February 2014.

Interview Details – I put in numerous online applications to no avail. I called the human resource manager at the Greensboro location and explained in the message I left on his voicemail I was very interested in an opportunity to work for Cintas. I received a call back about 3 days later and was asked to come in for an interview. I arrived at the interview 30 minutes early and waited to be invited to the HR's office. When I was called back he could not find my file that he created and I was only asked two questions. I was asked to tell him about myself and what could I offer the company. He seemed uninterested from the start of the interview and I was only in his office for 10, maybe 15 minutes. I was told that the interview process is rigorous and that most people who are hired by Cintas are hired through present employee recommendation and rarely do they ever hire anyone who was not recommended by an employee. I was told that I would receive a phone call asking me to come back in for another interview or notifying me that he decided to not to hire me. I am still waiting for that phone call.

Interview Question – In fairness I only was asked two questions. " Why should I be hired?"   View Answer