Cintas

Updated Jan 18, 2015
Updated Jan 18, 2015

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview was laid back and professional. Cintas used to go on referrals, but now you have to apply through their website - boo! I went through a referral so it was easy. Not sure what it's like for those submitting resumes that have to go through computer systems and hr before getting to a manager.

Interview Questions
    • All questions asked were standard interviewing questions about background and job skills.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

I got initial contact with Cintas through my university and have gone through the first round of interviews. It was pretty basic, "walk me through your resume" questions with an HR guy. Very friendly and enthusiastic.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to keep something from slipping through the cracks.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Got an interview after meeting them at my school job fair. The interview was on campus, dress attire was business professional. They will contact you through phone and email to confirm interview date.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were situational based, so you just need to prepare for that.   Answer Question

SSR Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

5 interviews and no guarantee for a job. A big waste of time since they will lie about the wages. they will ask you a bunch of questions about why you want to work here and they make it seem like they pay more than average, but it's actually far below based on the strenuous labor and unsafe work environment.

Interview Questions
    10.50-12.50 an hour. you would have to be stupid to say you would take less than the range they offer.

Sales Scholar Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Had to go through 5 interviews. Consisted of phone interview's, one on one's and meeting the general manager. You will be interview by the national training and sales director so be ready and be prepared. If you want to work in sales, sell yourself.

I had not gotten what I orginally asked for but I made more than what I was previously making. You get out of life what you expect.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas in October 2014.

2 week process that consisted of 3 interviews then I was asked to come in for half a day for a "ride along" which I was promised compensation for regardless if I was offered the job or not. The first interview was one on one and very professional. The 2nd interview consisted of two people interviewing which one seemed interested the other did not. The third interview was a phone interview. Overall I thought I had aced all three. The ride along was a mess and consisted of me first watching a phone agent doing her daily job. She was 15 minutes late and a very poor at trying to train.then I was thrown on phone calls for 2 hours which I handled great under the circumstances. Was totally expecting to get this job then was EMAILED a rejection notice and never compensated! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I tried to contract my original interview contact to get feedback and after 4 attempts finally have up. Salary for position was in the $16-17 range.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a time when you were taken away from a task and knew it would put you way behind. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

FS Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied through other source – interviewed at Cintas in October 2014.

still in the process, at this time. First had a call with the sales manager. Then a face to face interview, which lasted about an hour. Next was attending a sales team meeting, sitting with a rep during phone prospecting, and finish the day doing a field ride with a rep.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you didn't win the business, what went wrong, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cintas in October 2014.

I found the interview process very detailed. Cintas is interviewing you and looking for a solid person who they think will be with the company for 2-3 years. Round one and the ride along was pretty standard and moderately easy if you have a brain and a drive for sales. Round two in Greensboro was much more difficult, as that guy flushes out the weak.

Interview Questions
    • What if you get in to this job and 9 months to a year down the road you find out cold calling and sales isn't for you and you can't handle getting no's for an answer?   View Answer

Service Sales Representative Interview

Applied through their website. Received email to submit a video interview. Have never done that before but it must have went well as they brought me in for a one on one interview. Felt good about that interview as they scheduled me for a route ride with a driver. Route ride went well. Got along with the driver and I jumped in and helped him the entire route. After the route ride the person I interviewed with told me that they would call me to come back and meet more some managers. The same day I was expecting the phone call I received a form type email from their HR dept stating that I had not been selected for the job. Not sure what happened between the route ride and the day I received that email. Didn't seem fair with no explanation.

Scholar Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cintas in October 2014.

I signed up for the initial interview the day after a Career Fair at my university. I spoke with two General Managers and was told about the company, the position, etc. Then I answered about 6 behavioral questions. It went well, and two weeks later I was invited to go in for a second interview. This one was with two HR Managers, and it consisted of behavioral and math questions. Then, four days later I was asked to go out to a local Cintas Plant for a tour and a Round Robin Interview. I went, spoke with nine people (three groups of 3), and answered even more behavioral and math questions. None of it was really hard since I have a lot of experiences that I can tailor to various questions, and mostly I felt like they were looking for personality and ambition. Everyone was super nice and friendly. The interviews had a conversational tone.

Interview Questions
    • What is 15% of 9?
      Describe a situation when you were criticized for something you didn't think you deserved to be criticized for.
      Describe a situation in which you failed.

Answer Question
    Negotiated pay to an extent; was offered subsidized rent expenses for the summer since I was placed in a location too far away for a daily commute from my house.