Cintas

326 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – The Cintas hiring process is slow and thorough. There are mutliple rounds of interviews with multiple managers. Most of the questions are based on your ethics and experience. In the interview use specific examples in your responses to questions.

Service Sales Representative Interview

Service Sales Representative
Hammond, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cintas in March 2014.

Interview Details – This interview was a 5 step process. I met with HR, then the service supervisor, after that was scheduled a ride along. Everything was great up to this point and I was gaining confidence after my ride along. Then at that point I meet with the manager trainee took my assessment then met with the general manager. The assessment was a bunch of simple questions about you're personality. Everything was great and smooth and I got great feedback from everyone I interviewed with. The most nerve racking was with the GM but it was pretty simple. They asked questions like tell me about a time you had an issue you didn't case and what you did to resolve it, and tell me about a time you got a customer to buy something they wouldn't normally buy. After a week with my final interview I got a rejection email. I would had really liked to work for this company and see myself grow within. On to the next one I guess.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had an issue with a co-worker and how you reacted?   Answer Question

Management Trainee

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cintas in April 2014.

Interview Details – Was first contacted by the company via phone where a phone interview took place. After I passed that I was brought in for a interview that was an all day event. I first took a test on the computer where the first part was simple questions of how you would react in certain situations and the second part involving some math problems. Next I met with 5 different managers where they asked the standard questions in a STAR format.

Interview Question – Name a time where if you would have been more detailed it would have resulted in a better outcome   Answer Question

Uniform Room Manager Interview

Uniform Room Manager
Jackpot, NV

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cintas in March 2014.

Interview Details – 4 phone interviews 1 with regional mgr., 3 with other mgr., meet with regional mgr and a few clients

Interview Question – how do you handle opposite sex sizing if they lie?   View Answer

Scholar Intern Interview

Scholar Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – There are 4 interviews in total. The first was a phone interview, second was with the production manager, the third with management trainee, and the fourth with the general manager. All questions asked were behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me an instance where you have been falsely accused of something   Answer Question

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Cintas in October 2012.

Interview Details – I had two on campus interviews, one interview with the Regional manager, and then one interview at a location near me. The company is very cautious and picky when determing their selection.

Interview Question – The behavioral based questions were very tough and aimed at discovering a persons ethical decisions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company believes great benefits such as 401k and medical costs and nationwide discounts offset high wage/salary.

Scholar Intern Interview

Scholar Intern
Spokane, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cintas in March 2014.

Interview Details – asked mostly STAR based questions and for full detail for what I've done in past jobs, clubs, etc.

Interview Question – What do you expect to be paid   Answer Question

SSR - Sales Service Representative Interview

SSR - Sales Service Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cintas in May 2010.

Interview Details – About 3 interviews.

Interview Question – They all ask the same questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They just called me and gave me an offer

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – Set up an interview via college career fair day. The interview was with a single HR rep who asked pretty standard questions like, why do you want to work for Cintas? They also go through your resume pretty thoroughly so be familiar with it.

Interview Question – How do you measure your own success?   Answer Question

First Aid & Safety Service Sales Representative Interview

First Aid & Safety Service Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cintas in February 2014.

Interview Details – *Long, Detailed, Non-Sense Process* Cintas called me for a position that was open and felt my skills would be a good fit. I did not apply for the position but I did see it would be a better career choice for me so I scheduled a initial phone interview. Passed the phone interview then was told I had to meet the sales manager. The interview was a scripted, star format interview. She then passed me on to do a field ride with the guy that I would be replacing. After the field ride, was passed on to meet the GM. Same format as the sales manager's interview. To be honest, I think its the same questions, just in different words. Then was passed on to meet the Director of the FA&S division. This was more of a "get to know you" interview with no hard questions involved. He tries to break you down to see if you can survive the questioning. After that, was asked to provided references. This was the last time I heard from them. A complete waste of time!

Interview Question – Very easy questions. All STAR format.   Answer Question