Cintas Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cintas (Boston, MA).

Interview

On campus interview followed by a dinner later that evening. Next was to travel to one of their offices, I interviewed at the Boston office. Round robin interview spoke with about 8 total cintas managers.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions, tell me a time when.. (you had to solve a problem in a group, take on a leadership role ect)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I met a Cintas representative at a career resource fair and after briefly talking was asked to schedule an on campus interview. I was interviewed by a HR employee and a regional manager. It was a very relaxed interview. The first half was them telling me more about the program. Afterwards, I was asked some situational and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What interested you about our management trainee program?
      Where do you want to be, and what do you want to be doing in ten years?

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Harahan, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cintas (Harahan, LA).

Interview

Not difficult, 3 hrs long. Place was close by and the process took exactly 3 hrs as advertised. The interviews got more difficult as the day went on, and the questions got more specific as the interview process went on. Employees were proud of their past jobs

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Applied online and they called me two days later. It started off as a phone interview basically pre screening you and then they schedule a second interview. I decided I was no longer interested so I ended the process.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with a recruiter at a career fair, applied online, a phone screening, formal in office interview with HR manager (basic questions) then several department heads (in-depth situation questions), final interview with the GM. The entire process took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you saw an unsafe behavior and stopped it.
      Why are you leaving your current position.

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Westbrook, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cintas (Westbrook, ME) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy to apply for and hear back from them, but there are many rounds of interviewing and they are very slow to find dates that work for their schedules. They were friendly and showed you around the different parts of the facility.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas in March 2015.

Interview

Met the Cintas HR director at my college career fair and got signed up for an interview the next week. Came in very nice HR director, made me feel very comfortable the whole time. We laughed and asked very direct questions for about 30 minutes. I have the second round interview sometime within the next two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to keep crucial details falling through the cracks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cintas (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Comprehensive interview. Begins with HR rep, then a couple other regional employees, then a GM. They do not support MBAs or go beyond undergrad degrees. Everyone is very amiable and I never felt like I was being made to feel uncomfortable to see if I could handle pressure. High retention.

Interview Questions

• Standard, situation questions. Pretty laid back, they allow you to skip questions and not feel strongly penalized for it.   Answer Question

Received a very promising opportunity elsewhere in an industry I find more interesting.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cintas (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

You typically go through 3 interviews in their Dallas location with 2 of their former management trainees as well as the general manager. You receive lunch and an extensive tour of the facility after the interviews, to allow for mingling and getting to know one another after the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you prevented vital information from slipping through the cracks.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy, have two more lined up next week. Recruiter told me, if you make through all the interviews, you're probably a great fit. Reall conversational during the interview and it was easy going for the most part. They also got back in a timely matter, in regards to if you were moving on to the next interviews. Nice people. Dont have offer yet because I'm still going through the process.