Cintas Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Harahan, LA
Anonymous Employee in Harahan, LA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cintas.

Not difficult, 3 hrs long. Place was close by and the process took exactly 3 hrs as advertised. The interviews got more difficult as the day went on, and the questions got more specific as the interview process went on. Employees were proud of their past jobs

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Applied online and they called me two days later. It started off as a phone interview basically pre screening you and then they schedule a second interview. I decided I was no longer interested so I ended the process.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas in March 2015.

Met with a recruiter at a career fair, applied online, a phone screening, formal in office interview with HR manager (basic questions) then several department heads (in-depth situation questions), final interview with the GM. The entire process took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you saw an unsafe behavior and stopped it.
      Why are you leaving your current position.

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cintas in March 2015.

Comprehensive interview. Begins with HR rep, then a couple other regional employees, then a GM. They do not support MBAs or go beyond undergrad degrees. Everyone is very amiable and I never felt like I was being made to feel uncomfortable to see if I could handle pressure. High retention.

Interview Questions
    • Standard, situation questions. Pretty laid back, they allow you to skip questions and not feel strongly penalized for it.   Answer Question

Received a very promising opportunity elsewhere in an industry I find more interesting.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cintas in March 2015.

You typically go through 3 interviews in their Dallas location with 2 of their former management trainees as well as the general manager. You receive lunch and an extensive tour of the facility after the interviews, to allow for mingling and getting to know one another after the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you prevented vital information from slipping through the cracks.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas in March 2015.

Met the Cintas HR director at my college career fair and got signed up for an interview the next week. Came in very nice HR director, made me feel very comfortable the whole time. We laughed and asked very direct questions for about 30 minutes. I have the second round interview sometime within the next two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to keep crucial details falling through the cracks?   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview process was fairly easy, have two more lined up next week. Recruiter told me, if you make through all the interviews, you're probably a great fit. Reall conversational during the interview and it was easy going for the most part. They also got back in a timely matter, in regards to if you were moving on to the next interviews. Nice people. Dont have offer yet because I'm still going through the process.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cintas in February 2015.

Interview was somewhat informal which was good. Recruiter was very laid back, young and happy to be at my school recruiting. There were two recruiters interviewing but each had a candidate to interview in separate rooms.

Interview Questions
    • Questions asked:

1) Tell me about yourself.

2) What do you know about Cintas?

3) Short term and long term goals?

4) How do gauge your performance?

5) What are your 3 major accomplishments?

6) What are your strengths?

Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas in February 2015.

I spoke with a recruiter at my school's career fair. I was scheduled for an interview about 2 weeks later. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was expecting more questions. It was mostly me telling the interviewer what kinds of things I had been involved in. Then he talked about the job and asked me if I had any questions. I am still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions
    • Can you talk about your class projects and internship experiences?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cintas.

Had a one on one interview with the GM took a tour then met briefly with the HR manager. Im not sure if this is the entire process but it was very formal, business professional dress. They told me they would get back with me. They also asked me if i was interviewing with anyone else which I thought was strange.