Cintas

Average Difficulty
66 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – Went on countless interviews through my University with several men who were the heads of their department. They are intimidated by someone who wants to further their education and not want to be stuck in one position for however long they decide to keep you around. Also, you will be relocating with no assistance & idea until the last minute.

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions.   Answer Question

Gainesville, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cintas in January 2014.

Interview Details – Interview conducted on campus. Straightforward. Younger man I had met during the career fair, older HR lady. She read questions off a clipboard, he talked to me more casually. After running through standard questions like "what's your greatest achievement?" and her writing things down, I tried to steer to a more conversational interview, asking about their opinions on the company. Once I did this I felt I couldn't get a word in edgewise and they just talked until no one could remember the original question.

Interview Question – All pretty standard interview questions.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – The interviewer was well prepared and very nice. Answered any and all questions. The questions were prepared in advance, and asked about experience and STAR based questions. The first interview was more of a screening. The second was a computer based test and a tour of the company. Everything was very through.

Interview Question – A logic based computer exam   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Difficult Interview

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – The Cintas hiring process is slow and thorough. There are mutliple rounds of interviews with multiple managers. Most of the questions are based on your ethics and experience. In the interview use specific examples in your responses to questions.

Management Trainee

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cintas in April 2014.

Interview Details – Was first contacted by the company via phone where a phone interview took place. After I passed that I was brought in for a interview that was an all day event. I first took a test on the computer where the first part was simple questions of how you would react in certain situations and the second part involving some math problems. Next I met with 5 different managers where they asked the standard questions in a STAR format.

Interview Question – Name a time where if you would have been more detailed it would have resulted in a better outcome   Answer Question

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Cintas in October 2012.

Interview Details – I had two on campus interviews, one interview with the Regional manager, and then one interview at a location near me. The company is very cautious and picky when determing their selection.

Interview Question – The behavioral based questions were very tough and aimed at discovering a persons ethical decisions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company believes great benefits such as 401k and medical costs and nationwide discounts offset high wage/salary.

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – Set up an interview via college career fair day. The interview was with a single HR rep who asked pretty standard questions like, why do you want to work for Cintas? They also go through your resume pretty thoroughly so be familiar with it.

Interview Question – How do you measure your own success?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Cintas

Interview Details – Five interviews. Different person every time.

Interview Question – A time something unexpected happened and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Sanford, FL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cintas in December 2012.

Interview Details – For the Management Trainee Position, I was recruited from a 4 Year Accredited University through our Career Services. It began with an info session meeting and an enhanced connection at on on-campus Career Event. These were followed by an on-campus interview and off-site round-robin (panel) interview. For some there was a possible additional phone interview after these series to perfect the match of your location and division.

Interview Question – Explain a time where you disagreed with a criticism given to you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Position salary and offered vacation is determined by economical research. Process was conducted over the phone with the General Manager and the HR Regional Rep.

Irvington, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – Met with 3 different people, each interview consisted of STAR type of questions, nothing too difficult.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!