Cintas Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014

3.2

70 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Got an interview after meeting them at my school job fair. The interview was on campus, dress attire was business professional. They will contact you through phone and email to confirm interview date.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were situational based, so you just need to prepare for that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

I got initial contact with Cintas through my university and have gone through the first round of interviews. It was pretty basic, "walk me through your resume" questions with an HR guy. Very friendly and enthusiastic.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to keep something from slipping through the cracks.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cintas in August 2014.

I was recruited off of LinkedIn for the Management Trainee position in Denver, CO. I had a phone interview with the recruiter. An in person interview with the HR director, and in person interview with the office manager, and an in person interview with the General Manager. The questions are all STAR based and pretty much repeat from person to person.
    Overall, the company and position is super corporatey-cheesy. It seriously reminded me of this corporate cheesy restaurant I worked at. I knew that the job was not going to be for me but went along with the process anyway (which worked out, because I did not get an offer). They are looking for new or soon to be grads who have no office experience, but are willing to work their butts off day and night for little money. The work is hard, gross and long hours. Every time I left their offices, I thought to myself "I did not go to college to pick up people's dirty laundry, restaurants disgusting rags and starbuck's moldy milk towels..." Truly, as a "manager" you do those things. Ask questions about exactly what your job duties will be, I think you will be surprised. Every single interviewer asks about safety so be prepared to have a safety answer. EX: What does safety mean to you and how do you follow it in your current position? Tell me a time when a coworker was being unsafe and how did you react?

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you did not meet a deadline? Tell me a time when you had to work with a negative coworker.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Went on countless interviews through my University with several men who were the heads of their department. They are intimidated by someone who wants to further their education and not want to be stuck in one position for however long they decide to keep you around. Also, you will be relocating with no assistance & idea until the last minute.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

The interviewer was well prepared and very nice. Answered any and all questions. The questions were prepared in advance, and asked about experience and STAR based questions. The first interview was more of a screening. The second was a computer based test and a tour of the company. Everything was very through.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

The Cintas hiring process is slow and thorough. There are mutliple rounds of interviews with multiple managers. Most of the questions are based on your ethics and experience. In the interview use specific examples in your responses to questions.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas in April 2014.

Was first contacted by the company via phone where a phone interview took place. After I passed that I was brought in for a interview that was an all day event. I first took a test on the computer where the first part was simple questions of how you would react in certain situations and the second part involving some math problems. Next I met with 5 different managers where they asked the standard questions in a STAR format.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where if you would have been more detailed it would have resulted in a better outcome   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Set up an interview via college career fair day. The interview was with a single HR rep who asked pretty standard questions like, why do you want to work for Cintas? They also go through your resume pretty thoroughly so be familiar with it.

Management Trainee Interview

Five interviews. Different person every time.

Interview Questions
    • A time something unexpected happened and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cintas in January 2014.

Interview conducted on campus. Straightforward. Younger man I had met during the career fair, older HR lady. She read questions off a clipboard, he talked to me more casually. After running through standard questions like "what's your greatest achievement?" and her writing things down, I tried to steer to a more conversational interview, asking about their opinions on the company. Once I did this I felt I couldn't get a word in edgewise and they just talked until no one could remember the original question.