Cintas Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

3.1

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Pretty long interview process. Initial interview was about 2 hours and was interviewed by 4 current employees. Second interview was 2 hours away and met with the VP. Offer then came a couple days later. Duration of process was 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• What are five one word adjectives describing your weaknesses?   Answer Question
  • What are 5 one word adjectives describing your strengths?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Were not able to negotiate on salary

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Bedford Park, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Introduction and greetings were conversational and relaxed. I felt welcomed and comfortable. The interview structure was much more formal and included a lot of STAR based questions. The interview process is lengthy but they are looking for people who fit with their culture. The people at Cintas have been great throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when you had to use negotiation skills. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Boston, MA).

Interview

On campus interview followed by a dinner later that evening. Next was to travel to one of their offices, I interviewed at the Boston office. Round robin interview spoke with about 8 total cintas managers.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions, tell me a time when.. (you had to solve a problem in a group, take on a leadership role ect)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Savannah, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Called to schedule a phone interview. She was very friendly. Talked briefly about the position and it's requirements and then just asked questions about how I would handle various situations and what I thought about others. Waited for a follow up contact but did not receive one.

Interview Questions

• Tons of behavioral questions. Such as give an example of when you had to deal with a problematic employee.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I met a Cintas representative at a career resource fair and after briefly talking was asked to schedule an on campus interview. I was interviewed by a HR employee and a regional manager. It was a very relaxed interview. The first half was them telling me more about the program. Afterwards, I was asked some situational and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What interested you about our management trainee program? Where do you want to be, and what do you want to be doing in ten years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harahan, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Harahan, LA).

Interview

Not difficult, 3 hrs long. Place was close by and the process took exactly 3 hrs as advertised. The interviews got more difficult as the day went on, and the questions got more specific as the interview process went on. Employees were proud of their past jobs

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Applied online and they called me two days later. It started off as a phone interview basically pre screening you and then they schedule a second interview. I decided I was no longer interested so I ended the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with a recruiter at a career fair, applied online, a phone screening, formal in office interview with HR manager (basic questions) then several department heads (in-depth situation questions), final interview with the GM. The entire process took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you saw an unsafe behavior and stopped it. Why are you leaving your current position.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas in March 2015.

Interview

Met the Cintas HR director at my college career fair and got signed up for an interview the next week. Came in very nice HR director, made me feel very comfortable the whole time. We laughed and asked very direct questions for about 30 minutes. I have the second round interview sometime within the next two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to keep crucial details falling through the cracks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Westbrook, ME) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy to apply for and hear back from them, but there are many rounds of interviewing and they are very slow to find dates that work for their schedules. They were friendly and showed you around the different parts of the facility.