Cintas

Updated Jan 17, 2015

3.2

80 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cintas.

Had a one on one interview with the GM took a tour then met briefly with the HR manager. Im not sure if this is the entire process but it was very formal, business professional dress. They told me they would get back with me. They also asked me if i was interviewing with anyone else which I thought was strange.

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

You go through a set of phone interviews before they request an onsite visit. The interview process is just like any other interview with behavioral questions but in a round robin format.

Interview Questions
    • All pretty simple if you know how to speak well and have direct answers for their questions.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Had an on campus interview with basics questions about my resume, what I know about the company and why I want to work with Cintas. They want to know that you did your research so look up the company and learn. Then, got offered to do an interview at the Worburn, MA location. They payed for my hotel. The candidates had dinner the first day at an Italian restaurant with about 10 managers. Then, we got back to the hotel and the HR manager explained what was happening the next day. The next day, we had a round robin style interview. They put all of us in a room, a manager would come into the room and tell us we are next. We'd have about a 15 -20 min. interview per manager. I had 3 interviews. They really emphasize on relocation and each manager asked me to name my top 3 choices. All of their questions were based off of teamwork, projects and leadership positions (obviously). Also, make sure to ask a lot of questions to stand out. This requires a lot of research.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly situational questions. Describe a time where you had to lead a team. Describe a time where you to give a presentation. Describe a time where someone disagreed with you. etc.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

You have to go through 4 interviews (phone, 1st, 2nd, & final in-depth), reference check, and background/drug screening. Use the STAR technique while answering interview questions. Situation/Task presented, Action taken, & Results of your actions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to learn from a mistake you made?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cintas.

I met the Cintas recruiters at the Career Fair on my campus. I was not interested in Cintas but as I was walking out of the Career Fair I thought of stopping by to see what they were about. One of the male recruiters had told me "I was watching you walk around the Career Fair hoping you would come over here." Inappropriate to say the least but I was new at this process. I applied online to a Managment Trainee position and they called me back to have an interview on campus. I met with two recruiters, one who had only been working with Cintas for a couple months. After the interview, I felt I did great, and they told me I had to meet with their manager next store. This manager asked me about 20 situational questions that were hard to answer. I pulled it together and felt I did okay. I followed up with all three interviewees after the interview and never heard back from either one of them.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you stopped something negative from happening before it happened.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Met recruiter at career fair. Brief informational session day before interview. Very formal interview process. Interviewed by 2 people. STAR questions. Definitely come prepared with situational answers and experiences. Know resume very well

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

It was a quick first interview on campus. The HR manager spoke quickly and asked a lot of questions in a row, barely pausing to let me answer or digest my responses. Then, she left some time at the end for a current Management Trainee, who also sat in on the interview, to talk about her experiences so far in the program. She then let me ask some questions. The way she answered my questions seemed like she was trying to convince me to work for Cintas, more than I was trying to convince her to hire me. Other reviews of this program on Glassdoor are accurate- I have a friend in the program who told me the same exact things and does not like the program at all.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to keep crucial details from falling through the cracks   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cintas in November 2014.

Initially contacted them through a recruiter at my college and I had an interview later that day at their booth. They followed up with me within a couple weeks and I went to their facility in the area for further interviews. I had 5 different interviews with different managers throughout the day. They took me out to lunch as well, which seemed like another interview in itself. All of the questions asked were behavioral STAR questions, besides the questions about my resume. Be prepared for a long day, with the potential for 5 or more interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when better analysis on your part would have resulted in a better outcome.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

I got initial contact with Cintas through my university and have gone through the first round of interviews. It was pretty basic, "walk me through your resume" questions with an HR guy. Very friendly and enthusiastic.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to keep something from slipping through the cracks.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Got an interview after meeting them at my school job fair. The interview was on campus, dress attire was business professional. They will contact you through phone and email to confirm interview date.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were situational based, so you just need to prepare for that.   Answer Question