Cintas

63 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – The Cintas hiring process is slow and thorough. There are mutliple rounds of interviews with multiple managers. Most of the questions are based on your ethics and experience. In the interview use specific examples in your responses to questions.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cintas in April 2014.

Interview Details – Was first contacted by the company via phone where a phone interview took place. After I passed that I was brought in for a interview that was an all day event. I first took a test on the computer where the first part was simple questions of how you would react in certain situations and the second part involving some math problems. Next I met with 5 different managers where they asked the standard questions in a STAR format.

Interview Question – Name a time where if you would have been more detailed it would have resulted in a better outcome   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Cintas in October 2012.

Interview Details – I had two on campus interviews, one interview with the Regional manager, and then one interview at a location near me. The company is very cautious and picky when determing their selection.

Interview Question – The behavioral based questions were very tough and aimed at discovering a persons ethical decisions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company believes great benefits such as 401k and medical costs and nationwide discounts offset high wage/salary.

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – Set up an interview via college career fair day. The interview was with a single HR rep who asked pretty standard questions like, why do you want to work for Cintas? They also go through your resume pretty thoroughly so be familiar with it.

Interview Question – How do you measure your own success?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Cintas

Interview Details – Five interviews. Different person every time.

Interview Question – A time something unexpected happened and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Sanford, FL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cintas in December 2012.

Interview Details – For the Management Trainee Position, I was recruited from a 4 Year Accredited University through our Career Services. It began with an info session meeting and an enhanced connection at on on-campus Career Event. These were followed by an on-campus interview and off-site round-robin (panel) interview. For some there was a possible additional phone interview after these series to perfect the match of your location and division.

Interview Question – Explain a time where you disagreed with a criticism given to you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Position salary and offered vacation is determined by economical research. Process was conducted over the phone with the General Manager and the HR Regional Rep.

Irvington, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – Met with 3 different people, each interview consisted of STAR type of questions, nothing too difficult.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cintas in June 2009.

Interview Details – Group interview, probing questions and follow up.

Interview Question – What color would you be?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – Four Rounds of Interviews, One on Campus, One at Regional Headquarters, One with General Manager, and one with Lateral. Interviews are all based on STAR method and they really care about being mobile.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you failed at a project and had to report it to a manager or mentor.   Answer Question

Management Trainee

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cintas in July 2013.

Interview Details – I got a call from HR. Called me out to their office & hours away. They were interviewing all the management trainee positions on the same day. They put us all in the same waiting room, which I thought was unprofessional and awkward. Took a 120 question test, then I met with the manager. I got an email 2 days later saying they went with someone else.

Interview Question – Name a time where you went above and beyond what was asked of you   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cintas

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!

Cintas Videos

Cintas – Why Work for Us?

Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cintas Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All 63 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cintas employees and interview candidates.