Cintas Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cintas (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

You typically go through 3 interviews in their Dallas location with 2 of their former management trainees as well as the general manager. You receive lunch and an extensive tour of the facility after the interviews, to allow for mingling and getting to know one another after the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you prevented vital information from slipping through the cracks.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy, have two more lined up next week. Recruiter told me, if you make through all the interviews, you're probably a great fit. Reall conversational during the interview and it was easy going for the most part. They also got back in a timely matter, in regards to if you were moving on to the next interviews. Nice people. Dont have offer yet because I'm still going through the process.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cintas in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was somewhat informal which was good. Recruiter was very laid back, young and happy to be at my school recruiting. There were two recruiters interviewing but each had a candidate to interview in separate rooms.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked: 1) Tell me about yourself. 2) What do you know about Cintas? 3) Short term and long term goals? 4) How do gauge your performance? 5) What are your 3 major accomplishments? 6) What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas in February 2015.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter at my school's career fair. I was scheduled for an interview about 2 weeks later. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was expecting more questions. It was mostly me telling the interviewer what kinds of things I had been involved in. Then he talked about the job and asked me if I had any questions. I am still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about your class projects and internship experiences?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Had a one on one interview with the GM took a tour then met briefly with the HR manager. Im not sure if this is the entire process but it was very formal, business professional dress. They told me they would get back with me. They also asked me if i was interviewing with anyone else which I thought was strange.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Interview

You go through a set of phone interviews before they request an onsite visit. The interview process is just like any other interview with behavioral questions but in a round robin format.

Interview Questions

• All pretty simple if you know how to speak well and have direct answers for their questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cintas (Mason, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

The HR I spoke to was very good with communication and made it very easy to understand what was going on. The interview process was like any other. More behavioral questions than anything. I had to go through a phone screening and then a face to face. I had to meet with multiple directors. I heard back relatively fast with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you dealt with a safety issue   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vandalia, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Cintas (Vandalia, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

3 interviews total. 2 with current Management Trainees and the final one with the GM. Questions in all the interviews follow a sheet and they are all pretty standard management questions. They care a lot about safety so a handful of questions were about when you enforced a safety protocol. I had management experience at a fast food store so I pulled a lot of stories and experiences from that to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you could not contribute to a team in a way that you wanted to?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Had an on campus interview with basics questions about my resume, what I know about the company and why I want to work with Cintas. They want to know that you did your research so look up the company and learn. Then, got offered to do an interview at the Worburn, MA location. They payed for my hotel. The candidates had dinner the first day at an Italian restaurant with about 10 managers. Then, we got back to the hotel and the HR manager explained what was happening the next day. The next day, we had a round robin style interview. They put all of us in a room, a manager would come into the room and tell us we are next. We'd have about a 15 -20 min. interview per manager. I had 3 interviews. They really emphasize on relocation and each manager asked me to name my top 3 choices. All of their questions were based off of teamwork, projects and leadership positions (obviously). Also, make sure to ask a lot of questions to stand out. This requires a lot of research.

Interview Questions

• Mostly situational questions. Describe a time where you had to lead a team. Describe a time where you to give a presentation. Describe a time where someone disagreed with you. etc.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

You have to go through 4 interviews (phone, 1st, 2nd, & final in-depth), reference check, and background/drug screening. Use the STAR technique while answering interview questions. Situation/Task presented, Action taken, & Results of your actions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to learn from a mistake you made?   Answer Question