Cintas Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

3.1

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Went on countless interviews through my University with several men who were the heads of their department. They are intimidated by someone who wants to further their education and not want to be stuck in one position for however long they decide to keep you around. Also, you will be relocating with no assistance & idea until the last minute.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

The interviewer was well prepared and very nice. Answered any and all questions. The questions were prepared in advance, and asked about experience and STAR based questions. The first interview was more of a screening. The second was a computer based test and a tour of the company. Everything was very through.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Interview

The Cintas hiring process is slow and thorough. There are mutliple rounds of interviews with multiple managers. Most of the questions are based on your ethics and experience. In the interview use specific examples in your responses to questions.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas in April 2014.

Interview

Was first contacted by the company via phone where a phone interview took place. After I passed that I was brought in for a interview that was an all day event. I first took a test on the computer where the first part was simple questions of how you would react in certain situations and the second part involving some math problems. Next I met with 5 different managers where they asked the standard questions in a STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where if you would have been more detailed it would have resulted in a better outcome   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Set up an interview via college career fair day. The interview was with a single HR rep who asked pretty standard questions like, why do you want to work for Cintas? They also go through your resume pretty thoroughly so be familiar with it.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Five interviews. Different person every time.

Interview Questions

• A time something unexpected happened and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cintas (Gainesville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview conducted on campus. Straightforward. Younger man I had met during the career fair, older HR lady. She read questions off a clipboard, he talked to me more casually. After running through standard questions like "what's your greatest achievement?" and her writing things down, I tried to steer to a more conversational interview, asking about their opinions on the company. Once I did this I felt I couldn't get a word in edgewise and they just talked until no one could remember the original question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvington, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cintas (Irvington, NJ).

Interview

Met with 3 different people, each interview consisted of STAR type of questions, nothing too difficult.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Four Rounds of Interviews, One on Campus, One at Regional Headquarters, One with General Manager, and one with Lateral. Interviews are all based on STAR method and they really care about being mobile.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you failed at a project and had to report it to a manager or mentor.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cintas in July 2013.

Interview

I got a call from HR. Called me out to their office & hours away. They were interviewing all the management trainee positions on the same day. They put us all in the same waiting room, which I thought was unprofessional and awkward. Took a 120 question test, then I met with the manager. I got an email 2 days later saying they went with someone else.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went above and beyond what was asked of you   Answer Question