Cintas

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cintas.

I applied online after I met with them at a job fair. They called me the following day and did an on the spot short phone interview. These questions ranged from simple things like relocation, and if I can work in the US to a few behavioral based questions. However, they did also ask two uncomfortable questions over the phone. "What is your desired salary?" and "Are you doing any other interviews? and if so with who?" Personally I didn't think it was any of their business.

After completing this interview, she invited me in for an interview on location two days later. I showed 15 minutes early and they started the interview 15 late. I went through three scripted behavioral based interviews, each lasting about 20 minutes, and asking about 5-6 questions. They seem to go really well, everyone was nice. Then for my 4th interview of the day I met with the branch manager. His interview style was not at all scripted, he was sarcastic in an inappropriate way. He covered my resume highlighting everything but my top accomplishments and asked questions about them. It was really more of a grilling session to see if I could handle it I think, but in a rude way. At that point I was turned off from the branch.

They never called to say that I wasn't moving on, but frankly I'm glad they didn't.

Interview Questions
  • They were interested in what I know in the company that was more than just the basics.   Answer Question
  • How do you measure success?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time where you went beyond what you were asked to do.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time a project didn't work out the way it was supposed to.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cintas in July 2013.

It took about 2 months for all the interviews, back ground check and drug test.
    I had to interview with all the department managers, GM, group VP.

Interview Questions
    • Are you aware we pick-up dirty laundry and deliver clean? therefore you have to pick up dirty and smelly clothes?   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation.

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Seemed unorganized, didn't know what the other hand was doing. I had a phone interview with one portion of the company and was told I would hear back within a week...nothing. When I called the HR manager I interviewed with, he never called back.

Then I had more interviews with Cintas for the emerging business portion and they had no answer for the HR manager on the uniform side never contacting me again.

Interview Questions
    • What is your expected salary?
      -This is a tough question to answer so I gave them a ballpark answer.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas in October 2012.

I met with them at my college job fair. I then met with a plant manager on my college campus. From there, I got a call back for a final interview at the plant site itself and met with two different floor managers, I lost all interest when I walked into the plant itself. This is a blue collar job with a white collar name.

Interview Questions

The plant I interviewed with was a "good-ole boys" kind of workplace. Most of the employees we're male and kind of goofy. In my interview, I was explained multiple times that I would be working with "god fearing country people" and that they embraced that idea. There was only so far you can rise with the company.