Cintas Production Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

3.2

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I applied online, got called for interview with their HR pretty quick. Had interview then 2 more interviews back to back, was there for a total of 3 hours. They made me feel very comfortable, except for plant manager he was very tired, kept yawning, than ended with "we hire only the best, good luck" beat burst my bubble. was wondering if anybody knows if thats how they do interviews? Or if they simply stop interviewing if they decide not to hire you? Do I have a chance?

Interview Questions

• Name an experience when a co workers criticism had a positive impact on you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Production Supervisor Interview

Interview

The hiring process consisted of 4 rounds of interviewing. All of the questions were behavioral based..."Tell me about a time where....". Cintas has a meticulous hiring process to ensure that they are hiring "A" players that they can keep and retain.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing you would change about your old job?   1 Answer

I declined because I had a better offer at another company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

4 interviews with 4 different people, took roughly 2-3 weeks for the whole process to take place. very scripted interview questions ranging from easy to difficult to answer. Interviewed with a production supervisor, plant manager, GM, and also the Director of the Department. They really tried to get a good understanding of who you are and you're past work behaviors.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had an employee get angry and loud at work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Omaha, NE).

Interview

You will go through 6-9 interviews. Every member of the sales management team will also interview. The sales team wants to have a say who gets hired so they can drive production to meet they unrealistic goals. They expect the production Supervisor to do miracles that they cannot achieve either.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They do not pay what the median salary shows.

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Springdale, AR) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied On-line, was promptly called to set up an in person interview within a week of applying. Went through 3 interviews, HR Manager, Production Manager and then General Manager. Scripted questions. Seemed very interested in me and my background. Felt good about the job. Never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you deal with stressful situations in the workplace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bessemer, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Bessemer, AL) in May 2014.

Interview

Started with two phone interviews. Then 1st, 2nd...3rd..and 4th interview stretching over several days. Was a long process. People were friendly and professional as only Cintas knows how to do. The interviews were long, each one taking almost an hour. With indepth questions, each interviewer asked almsot the same question.

Interview Questions

• All questions are from a format and easy to understand.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I might have been able to but the first offer was fair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Lafayette, LA) in February 2014.

Interview

You get screened by the HR Manager. Then You get interviewed by 3 different people and they are pre-selected questions. After the interview process they make you an offer. If you accept the offer, you get drug tested and have to do a background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you did something that you felt was right/ethical and others apposed you? Give me an instance where you helped a coworker/classmate with a project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Augusta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

It is a very in debt interview process consisting of 6-8 interviews with at least 5 different people. The interviews are expanded over a four to six week time frame. You meet with different people so they can discuss their results together and compare information.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in a conflicting situation? What did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, I accepted the first offer.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

The hiring process is extremely long, takes about a month or two to get in the door. They do it this way to help find the very best candidates.

Interview Questions

• Not so much difficult as it is repetitive. They try to get consistent answers from you at all times.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much of an negotiation. What they offer is what you get.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Chicago, IL).

Interview

3 Separate interviews with 4 different people. HR, direct mgr, and plant mgr., and a fellow supervisor. They put on a good show for the walk through. I was very impressed and actually (regretfully) turned down another job offer to work at this company. It was nearly 3 months from time of first interview to actual offer.

Interview Questions

• General questions. Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for this company, why are you leaving your current job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy. I pretty much got what I asked for.