Cintas SSR Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Conshohocken, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Cintas in July 2012.

Same stupid question, over and over again, thru out 6 total interviews with a 2-1/2 hr drive. Then I got the call that hey we really liked you, but we just can't hire at this time. Again, why interview if you can't hire. But I had to call them, because they didn't have the balls to call when they said that they would. Then 3 months later, bam I get a call to go thru the interview process again and I said I won't drive up there all those time again! How rude..

Interview Questions
  • rate what is most important to you when it comes to money, family, work and praise for a job well done   View Answers (2)
As bad as you may need a job, run, run very very fast from this company, they tell you what your job is, but it is a lie, there are so many unethical things you will be asked to do.

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Cintas in November 2010.

Three separate interview. Fairly easy.

again, fairly easy

SSR Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Cintas.

You are interviewed by four managers before been offer the position. It is not hard at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Central Islip, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central Islip, NY

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cintas in March 2009.

they have you go out and work with a seasoned driver to see what your job responsibilities will be

no negotiation

Very professional interview.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cintas in July 2013.

Extensive process, but easy and straight forward. Seem to really care about hiring the right person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Puyallup, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puyallup, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Applied online and got a call from HR within a week for a phone interview. Scheduled the following week for in-person interview. In all, had 6 face-to-face interviews with different managers and GM over the course of several weeks. My 3rd interview was with 2 service managers at the same time. They are very meticulous about who they hire. After my 5th interview I went for a (paid) ride along with a current SSR.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were standard interview questions...."How would you handle this?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cintas in February 2008.

5 to 6 interviews...usual questions why do you want to work here...what can you bring to the table..etc

Interview Questions
    • if we call your former sup. what would he/she say you need to improve upon..   Answer Question
    no negotiation, they start you at 16.85 hr but after training it goes down dramatically the mngrs will not be completely honest about comission plan in interview...base of 430 + 3% of rte volume wkly avg vol 8,000.

Anonymous Employee  in  Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cintas in July 2012.

Went through 3 interviews and a drive along. Never have received call after final interview with GM in Lansing Michigan. They preach professionalism, yet give no courtesy call. Must of intimidated Tom and thought I would have his position before too long. Total waste of my time. As far as getting paid for the drive along, $80 is all you get for the entire 12 hr. work day, I have never received any check yet!

Interview Questions
    • Give a situation when you were criticized on your work and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lawrenceville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cintas in January 2012.

had a phone interview followed by three different face to face interviews.

Interview Questions
    they made me an offer that I accepted

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!