Cintas

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sst Interview

Sst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cintas in September 2010.

Interview Details – Was called by a recruiter and interviewed, then a few days later called by the regional director and offered the job. never met anyone before i was hired. kind of strange, but i needed a job! The interview process was straight forward, easy to understand and not stressfull. My impression is if they call you, you already meet the minimum requirements and they want you. So just answer honestly and effectivly and the job is yours.

Interview Question – describe a situation when you had an uneasy moment with a co-worker or manager and how it was handled. what was the results?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no. I was offered a base salary plus commision. I accepted and one moth later I was told the pay scale was going to hourly and lower commission. I countered and said I was hired not more than a month ago with the range. They said we were always planning on moving you to the new plan. I was not happy.

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!