Cintas

Cintas SST Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cintas in September 2010.

Was called by a recruiter and interviewed, then a few days later called by the regional director and offered the job. never met anyone before i was hired. kind of strange, but i needed a job! The interview process was straight forward, easy to understand and not stressfull. My impression is if they call you, you already meet the minimum requirements and they want you. So just answer honestly and effectivly and the job is yours.

Interview Questions
  • describe a situation when you had an uneasy moment with a co-worker or manager and how it was handled. what was the results?   Answer Question
no. I was offered a base salary plus commision. I accepted and one moth later I was told the pay scale was going to hourly and lower commission. I countered and said I was hired not more than a month ago with the range. They said we were always planning on moving you to the new plan. I was not happy.