Cintas Sales Associate Interview Questions

3.1

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Athens, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cintas in June 2009.

My resume was pulled of a public job board and the Market Sales Manager contacted me via email. The opportunity was local so we had an in person interview. Upon arriving it was clear I was one of many scheduled for that day. The interview went well except the interviewer was clearly board and disengaged. One a plus side, it was clear that it was not a good fit quickly so not too much time was wasted.

Interview Questions
  • What is the hardest thing you've worked for and achieved to date?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eugene, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Cintas.

Met with recruiter and she was very nice. Told me a lot about the company and what is expected of their staff. Explained that they I would have a few more interviews if I met their criteria in what they were looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cintas in June 2009.

The first interview was very relaxed, second interview was situational questions along with a personaility test, the 3rd was a ride along, 4th with the VP of sales for the area, and 5th with the District Manager. It wasn't bad because I was a good fit for the company! I think if you know about the company and have the personailty for the job you will do well. I also knew a lot of people that worked there so that helped me out. the more questions you ask the better you will be and more you will know about what you are getting yourself into!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the most difficult goal you accomplished?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you worked with a group and it didn't go as you planned.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Cintas in July 2009.

The first step is a phone interview, then in a week they will bring you in to do a HR interview, then they will have you come in and interview with the hiring manager. If he/she likes you they will put you on to the next step which is a sales ride along with an established representative. Then you will interview with either the director or GM, then the final stage is the approval stage of the Group VP.

Your base salary.

Sales Associate Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cintas in June 2008.

Takes forever. About 5 interviews- remember to always close the person who interviews you or you will never get to the next step.

Interview Questions
    always negotiate. they can pay up to 50K in base.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Cintas in January 2008.

Very long. 1. Phone Interview 2. Sales manager Interview 3. District Manager Interview 4. General Manager Interview 5. Vice President Interview 6. Offer from Sales Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time when you had to work with Contracts.   View Answer
    • How would you describe your sales style   View Answer
    Told them I had offers from other companies but I wanted to work at Cintas more, so they met me in the middle between their offer and my request.

Sales Associate Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cintas in June 2009.

The interview process ran very smoothly. There was an initial interview with the Manager, then had an interview with the Director of Sales, and the last part of the interview process was the field ride. The one thing that Cintas would like to see from a potential candidate is the ability to be a "hunter" that is the ability to obtain new business and then move on to finding new ones. Once you close a deal that is pretty much all it takes, there will not be following up with clients or building relationships with them. They offer a good base salary and pay for car, gas, phone. The amount of hours per week seemed too much (+80).

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed. How did you handle it? Why? Were you happy with the outcome?   View Answer

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!