Cintas Sales Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2009.

Interview

A series of interviews including phone interviews, multiple in- person interviews with various management officials stemming up to Vice President of division. High energy is a MUST in all the interviews. Company is particularly interested in sports orientated sales professionals.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas in February 2010.

Interview

I was contacted via email and invited to interview. The interview was comfortable. Basically, the interview covered the various divisions of Cintas. The hiring manager stressed this is a very active position- what you put into the job is what you get out. The benefits and incentives sound generous. There are call blocks and sales meeting each week to cover training and progress. Other than the few hours you need to be in the office you are expected to be out in the field creating business. There is a 6 week training program prior to being set loose.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest/worst failure in your current position?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas in October 2009.

Interview

Interview was initiated via apply on-line with an intial phone interview. Post phone interview was a face to face with a hiring manager/sales manger who was not at all adept in the interview process. The process was totally scripted with questions (I presume) from the Human Resource department. There was no off-the cuff questions and the interview was totally without imagination from the manager.