Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cintas
- Management Trainee (102)
- Sales Representative (37)
- Service Sales Representative (31)
- SSR (24)
- Service Manager (21)
- Facility Services Sales Representative (16)
- Human Resources Manager (14)
- Production Supervisor (14)
- Outside Sales Representative (9)
- First Aid & Safety Service Sales Representative (8)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Sales Associate (7)
- FS Sales Representative (6)
- Manager Trainee (5)
- Advanced Management Partner (5)
- Loader/Unloader (5)
- Scholar (4)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Sales Service Representative (4)
- Service Supervisor (4)
- Sales Professional (3)
- Maintenance Supervisor (3)
- Sales (3)
- Sales Representative - Uniform (3)
- Scholar Intern (3)
- Sales Representative - Facility Services (2)
- Uniform Sales Representative (2)
- Territory Account Representative (2)
- Fire Service Sales Representative (2)
- Facility Service and Sales Representative (2)
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2009.
A series of interviews including phone interviews, multiple in- person interviews with various management officials stemming up to Vice President of division. High energy is a MUST in all the interviews. Company is particularly interested in sports orientated sales professionals.
- Tell me about yourself Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Cintas
Sales InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas in February 2010.
I was contacted via email and invited to interview. The interview was comfortable. Basically, the interview covered the various divisions of Cintas. The hiring manager stressed this is a very active position- what you put into the job is what you get out. The benefits and incentives sound generous. There are call blocks and sales meeting each week to cover training and progress. Other than the few hours you need to be in the office you are expected to be out in the field creating business. There is a 6 week training program prior to being set loose.
- What was your biggest/worst failure in your current position? Answer Question
Sales InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas in October 2009.
Interview was initiated via apply on-line with an intial phone interview. Post phone interview was a face to face with a hiring manager/sales manger who was not at all adept in the interview process. The process was totally scripted with questions (I presume) from the Human Resource department. There was no off-the cuff questions and the interview was totally without imagination from the manager.