Cintas Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2015
Updated Mar 10, 2015

3.1

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cintas.

I was referred by a former colleague. The recruiter calls to set up a phone interview. They then call back for a 30 minute situation based interview..."tell me about a time...". Once that interview was over, if they like you, they set up a formal interview with the sales manager followed by a ride along. After that the next steps would be an interview with the Director and VP of Sales.

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cintas.

You do an interview with sales managers at the location, then do a field ride, then interview with a director, and the final interview is with the Vice president. Once all the interviews are complete you do a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you to close multiple times in the interview.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Long interview process, usually about 4-5 interviews in about a month or 2 time spam, interview with sales manager, general manager, sales director and HR manager/Office Manager, this is in addition of a ride along with a senior sales representative

Interview Questions
    • None that pop in my mind, a lot of them were the same question asked in a different way   View Answers (3)
    No negotiation allowed

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Took about a month to get hired. Contacted by a in-house recruiter, went in for a face to face interview with sales manager, afterwards a field ride followed by a face to face with the branch manager. Then, a face to face with the director of sales, followed by a final interview with the VP of sales.

Interview Questions
    Offered 45k, if you have little or no experience they will offer you 40k.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

The interview process with Cintas was very long and stretched out. Worth it if you get the job

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cintas in January 2014.

Asked basic questions on background. Looking for door to door hunters for towels and uniforms.

Interview Questions
    • Asked what I did at my current position right after explained it.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Extensive! Took 4 interviews to finally get an offer. Once you meet the sales manager of the location you are applying at, you'll need to interview with them twice . Afterwards, you'll meet the regional director, which is probably the most difficult of the 4. Finally, you'll have a phone interview with a C-level employee (usually a VP of Sales). Following the phone interview, you'll wait a day or two until you get a call from the manager thanking you for your time and letting you know you'll be hired. Finally, you will need to pass a drug-screen (standard 12-panel) and get a complete background check/driving record check.

Interview Questions
    • Rank Money, Recognition, and Advancement in order of most to least important to you.   View Answer
    They tell you what you'll start at from a base salary stand-point. You can counter, but if you do, be prepared for a decisive 'NO.' Cintas is a spartan company, and will rarely cave to demands from unproven sales-people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cintas.

Fairly lengthy. Generally 4 interviews up to the VP.

Interview Questions
    Not bad. They made me a great offer.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cintas.

I interviewed with Cintas. I had a phone interview and then had to go to the branch. I never heard back, so I'm not really sure what they're looking for. Obviously it's not my experience though.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't really have any questions that were out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

ridiculous long and intense. 4 interviews + the most indepth background I've ever seen.

shitty. they won't negotiate