Cintas Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cintas (Newburgh, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Standard interview. I had to go through all of the standard questions that an employer might ask like what are my strengths and weaknesses. I also was asked what I would bring to the company versus another candidate. They really didn't throw anything at me that I couldn't respond to quickly, do a little bit of research on the company before the interview and you should be good to go.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cintas (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Only have completed the first of four interviews. Interview process is tedious but, from what I hear, worth it! It was a pleasant first interview. Lots of smiles and laughs.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had trouble closing a sale but in the end succeeded? Tell me about a time when...etc   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

First there was a Phone interview, Second a Face to face with the hiring manager Third a Face to Face with sales director and last a Phone interview with Vice President of sales for the region.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths What are your weaknesses When have you overcome a hardship   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I was referred by a former colleague. The recruiter calls to set up a phone interview. They then call back for a 30 minute situation based interview..."tell me about a time...". Once that interview was over, if they like you, they set up a formal interview with the sales manager followed by a ride along. After that the next steps would be an interview with the Director and VP of Sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Two part interview: First Day was formal business setting with two company representatives. Second Day was a phone interview with the hiring manager. Phone Interview is where the weight of the decision making process happens. Cintas was quick to notify me that they were passing and were very professional during the process. I would have liked to work for this company.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

You do an interview with sales managers at the location, then do a field ride, then interview with a director, and the final interview is with the Vice president. Once all the interviews are complete you do a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to close multiple times in the interview.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Long interview process, usually about 4-5 interviews in about a month or 2 time spam, interview with sales manager, general manager, sales director and HR manager/Office Manager, this is in addition of a ride along with a senior sales representative

Interview Questions

• None that pop in my mind, a lot of them were the same question asked in a different way   3 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Took about a month to get hired. Contacted by a in-house recruiter, went in for a face to face interview with sales manager, afterwards a field ride followed by a face to face with the branch manager. Then, a face to face with the director of sales, followed by a final interview with the VP of sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered 45k, if you have little or no experience they will offer you 40k.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

The interview process with Cintas was very long and stretched out. Worth it if you get the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Sacramento, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Asked basic questions on background. Looking for door to door hunters for towels and uniforms.

Interview Questions

• Asked what I did at my current position right after explained it.   1 Answer