Cintas

Average Difficulty
31 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – Long interview process, usually about 4-5 interviews in about a month or 2 time spam, interview with sales manager, general manager, sales director and HR manager/Office Manager, this is in addition of a ride along with a senior sales representative

Interview Question – None that pop in my mind, a lot of them were the same question asked in a different way   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation allowed

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – You do an interview with sales managers at the location, then do a field ride, then interview with a director, and the final interview is with the Vice president. Once all the interviews are complete you do a drug test and background check.

Interview Question – They ask you to close multiple times in the interview.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – Took about a month to get hired. Contacted by a in-house recruiter, went in for a face to face interview with sales manager, afterwards a field ride followed by a face to face with the branch manager. Then, a face to face with the director of sales, followed by a final interview with the VP of sales.

Interview Question – Basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered 45k, if you have little or no experience they will offer you 40k.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Sacramento, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Cintas in January 2014.

Interview Details – Asked basic questions on background. Looking for door to door hunters for towels and uniforms.

Interview Question – Asked what I did at my current position right after explained it.   View Answer

Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – The interview process with Cintas was very long and stretched out. Worth it if you get the job

Interview Question – Nothing too out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – Extensive! Took 4 interviews to finally get an offer. Once you meet the sales manager of the location you are applying at, you'll need to interview with them twice . Afterwards, you'll meet the regional director, which is probably the most difficult of the 4. Finally, you'll have a phone interview with a C-level employee (usually a VP of Sales). Following the phone interview, you'll wait a day or two until you get a call from the manager thanking you for your time and letting you know you'll be hired. Finally, you will need to pass a drug-screen (standard 12-panel) and get a complete background check/driving record check.

Interview Question – Rank Money, Recognition, and Advancement in order of most to least important to you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They tell you what you'll start at from a base salary stand-point. You can counter, but if you do, be prepared for a decisive 'NO.' Cintas is a spartan company, and will rarely cave to demands from unproven sales-people.

Concord, CA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – Fairly lengthy. Generally 4 interviews up to the VP.

Interview Question – Want you to close them in the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not bad. They made me a great offer.

Richmond, VA

I interviewed at Cintas in March 2009.

Interview Details – About four steps to this

Interview Question – What will you do for us   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was straight out of college did not negotiate

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – I interviewed with Cintas. I had a phone interview and then had to go to the branch. I never heard back, so I'm not really sure what they're looking for. Obviously it's not my experience though.

Interview Question – Didn't really have any questions that were out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Cintas

Interview Details – ridiculous long and intense. 4 interviews + the most indepth background I've ever seen.

Interview Question – why should we hire you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – shitty. they won't negotiate

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cintas

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cintas Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 31 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cintas employees and interview candidates.