Cintas

www.cintas.com

Cintas Scholar Intern Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Scholar Intern Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cintas.

I applied via scholar program and after a week or so they called me and I had a phone interview. Two days later they called me in for an in person interviewed which ended up lasting about two hours and between 4 managers. They were very easy going and made a nice friendly environment.

Interview Questions
They offered me a price per hour and I accepted right away.

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Scholar Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

There are 4 interviews in total. The first was a phone interview, second was with the production manager, the third with management trainee, and the fourth with the general manager. All questions asked were behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me an instance where you have been falsely accused of something   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cintas in March 2014.

asked mostly STAR based questions and for full detail for what I've done in past jobs, clubs, etc.