Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cintas
- Management Trainee (94)
- Sales Representative (35)
- Service Sales Representative (25)
- SSR (24)
- Service Manager (19)
- Facility Services Sales Representative (14)
- Production Supervisor (11)
- Human Resources Manager (10)
- First Aid & Safety Service Sales Representative (8)
- Outside Sales Representative (8)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Sales Associate (7)
- FS Sales Representative (6)
- Manager Trainee (5)
- Advanced Management Partner (5)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Scholar (4)
- Sales Service Representative (4)
- Sales Representative - Uniform (3)
- Sales Professional (3)
- Service Supervisor (3)
- Sales (3)
- Maintenance Supervisor (3)
- Scholar Intern (3)
- Uniform Sales Representative (2)
- Management (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Facility Service and Sales Representative (2)
- Unloader (2)
- Account Manager (2)
Scholar Intern Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Cintas.
I applied via scholar program and after a week or so they called me and I had a phone interview. Two days later they called me in for an in person interviewed which ended up lasting about two hours and between 4 managers. They were very easy going and made a nice friendly environment.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Answer Question
They offered me a price per hour and I accepted right away.
Other Interview Reviews for Cintas
Scholar Intern InterviewNo OfferNo Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Cintas.
There are 4 interviews in total. The first was a phone interview, second was with the production manager, the third with management trainee, and the fourth with the general manager. All questions asked were behavioral questions.
- Tell me an instance where you have been falsely accused of something Answer Question
Scholar Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Cintas (Spokane, WA) in March 2014.
asked mostly STAR based questions and for full detail for what I've done in past jobs, clubs, etc.
- What do you expect to be paid Answer Question