Cintas Service Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Maple Grove, MN).

Interview

You have to go through four or five different interviews with different people. They are normally managers and they ask questions about yourself and compare them to what you submitted earlier. After each interview they meet with other managers and discuss whether or not to continue the interview process with you. Basically just a show. You have to be well groomed and dressed appropriately. Takes a long time. The final interview was with the GM and took over 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others? Describe a time that you got in an arugement with a coworker. They do senarios where you have to explain how you would react.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Service Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Went through a Series of 4 interviews spanning over 5 weeks. Started with a phone screen, then went and spoke with a supervisor, then went on a ride along, and finally a service manager. I really wanted the Job, but because I had a few jobs that made more money than what they would have been offering, they didn't offer me the position. So my advice to anyone that wants a position like this, is to LIE. Company says they want the truth and that they want set a standard of honesty and open door style of things. They Lie so you should too. If you have had a job more that 40 Grand. Lie and say you didn't. Good Luck.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? How much money did you make at other jobs? Would you be ok making a whole lot less money than other jobs?   Answer Question

Service Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The interview process started with a meeting with the respective bosses of the service division then ended with an interview a few weeks later with the General Manager of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you made an intentional or unintentional mistake and how did you tell your boss   Answer Question

Service Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through their website. Received email to submit a video interview. Have never done that before but it must have went well as they brought me in for a one on one interview. Felt good about that interview as they scheduled me for a route ride with a driver. Route ride went well. Got along with the driver and I jumped in and helped him the entire route. After the route ride the person I interviewed with told me that they would call me to come back and meet more some managers. The same day I was expecting the phone call I received a form type email from their HR dept stating that I had not been selected for the job. Not sure what happened between the route ride and the day I received that email. Didn't seem fair with no explanation.

Service Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Got interviewed for a service sales rep position and have not heard back from them yet. I just did the first interview of many. It was a pretty lengthy interview of about an hour. Personal questions and then those dreaded interview questions that I really don't know if they are helpful or not.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question is to come up with stories about different times when I encountered different situations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in DFW, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (DFW, TX).

Interview

Be ready for a Long Process ...... My process was 6 interviews long over 2 months starting with a phone interview with a military recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager at the location, then a face to face interview with the Hiring Manager, Then a Ride Along, Then a Face to face interview with the sales manager, Then finally lunch with the Sales manager and GM of the location. The only time during the process I felt on the ropes about the job is when they started asking a lot of questions about my Reserve duties and responsibilities in the military ( the hiring Manager seemed to not be okay with my military duty but the GM was all for me being in the Military ) . Tips- wear a nice shirt and tie no bluejeans, Be ready to close and make a sale on a pen or stapler, do your research on Cintas, and make sure you can sale yourself and how they would benefit from hiring you. Other than that stay motivated and be a peoples person. Confidence and kindness goes a long way. They want people that can build and maintain relationships with costumers for a long time.

Interview Questions

• None really that difficult. questions are similar to " What is something that you have done to improve safety at work." and " tell me about a time you had to go out of your way for a customer "   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, take it or leave it.

Service Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

It was a very lengthy process involving many people, multiple steps, a working day in the field, background check, physical, etc. It took several weeks to go through it all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Service Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online. A week later HR called to schedule an interview. Interview went well and was told they will contact me in the following day for 2nd interview. After 4 days didnt hear anything and couldnt reach HR. After a week got a call back to schedule an interview for the following week. 2nd interview was easy and was offered the driver position and asked to come for a trial day. After a trial day, i didnt want the job and was offerd a supervisor job. Again, didnt from HR for over a week, and finally was told to come for another trial and interview. Trail and interview went well, and GM told me they will conatct me within 2 days. Again, o word fro over a week. Tried to conntact Hr and GM multiple times without a respond. Finally, after 2 weeks got an rejection email. Process took over a month.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Hammond, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

This interview was a 5 step process. I met with HR, then the service supervisor, after that was scheduled a ride along. Everything was great up to this point and I was gaining confidence after my ride along. Then at that point I meet with the manager trainee took my assessment then met with the general manager. The assessment was a bunch of simple questions about you're personality. Everything was great and smooth and I got great feedback from everyone I interviewed with. The most nerve racking was with the GM but it was pretty simple. They asked questions like tell me about a time you had an issue you didn't case and what you did to resolve it, and tell me about a time you got a customer to buy something they wouldn't normally buy. After a week with my final interview I got a rejection email. I would had really liked to work for this company and see myself grow within. On to the next one I guess.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had an issue with a co-worker and how you reacted?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Detroit, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

Very difficult to get an interview, but once you do the interview process will typically go all the way through completion. Starts with a phone screening interview, then an in person interview. After that, you have to do a tryout with one of their current drivers and another interview. If you make it past that, there is one last interview with the General Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation