Cintas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Ssr
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person - interviewed at Cintas in November 2010.

Interview Details – Three separate interview. Fairly easy.

Interview Question – none that comes to mind   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – again, fairly easy

SSR Interview

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – You are interviewed by four managers before been offer the position. It is not hard at all

Central Islip, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cintas in March 2009.

Interview Details – they have you go out and work with a seasoned driver to see what your job responsibilities will be

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Interviewed at Cintas

Interview Details – Very professional interview.

Interview Question – Why did you choose cintas?   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cintas in July 2013.

Interview Details – Extensive process, but easy and straight forward. Seem to really care about hiring the right person.

Puyallup, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call from HR within a week for a phone interview. Scheduled the following week for in-person interview. In all, had 6 face-to-face interviews with different managers and GM over the course of several weeks. My 3rd interview was with 2 service managers at the same time. They are very meticulous about who they hire. After my 5th interview I went for a (paid) ride along with a current SSR.

Interview Question – All questions were standard interview questions...."How would you handle this?"   Answer Question

Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cintas in February 2008.

Interview Details – 5 to 6 interviews...usual questions why do you want to work here...what can you bring to the table..etc

Interview Question – if we call your former sup. what would he/she say you need to improve upon..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, they start you at 16.85 hr but after training it goes down dramatically the mngrs will not be completely honest about comission plan in interview...base of 430 + 3% of rte volume wkly avg vol 8,000.

Lansing, MI

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cintas in July 2012.

Interview Details – Went through 3 interviews and a drive along. Never have received call after final interview with GM in Lansing Michigan. They preach professionalism, yet give no courtesy call. Must of intimidated Tom and thought I would have his position before too long. Total waste of my time. As far as getting paid for the drive along, $80 is all you get for the entire 12 hr. work day, I have never received any check yet!

Interview Question – Give a situation when you were criticized on your work and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Lawrenceville, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cintas in January 2012.

Interview Details – had a phone interview followed by three different face to face interviews.

Interview Question – the questioning is all situation oriented   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they made me an offer that I accepted

S S R Interview

Tustin, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cintas in January 2012.

Interview Details – applied online, received call next day, slight phone interveiw and set up in person interview, called back next day for ride along and second interview, set up for third interview, told me to wait for a call for last interview with GM, never heard back, called and left message reguarding status, no reply, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL...

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you were accused or took the blame for something you did not do?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cintas

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!

Cintas Videos

Cintas – Why Work for Us?

Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cintas Ssr interview questions and advice. All 18 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cintas employees and interview candidates.