Cintas

19 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Conshohocken, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cintas in July 2012.

Interview Details – Same stupid question, over and over again, thru out 6 total interviews with a 2-1/2 hr drive. Then I got the call that hey we really liked you, but we just can't hire at this time. Again, why interview if you can't hire. But I had to call them, because they didn't have the balls to call when they said that they would. Then 3 months later, bam I get a call to go thru the interview process again and I said I won't drive up there all those time again! How rude..

Interview Question – rate what is most important to you when it comes to money, family, work and praise for a job well done   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – As bad as you may need a job, run, run very very fast from this company, they tell you what your job is, but it is a lie, there are so many unethical things you will be asked to do.

Very Easy Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person - interviewed at Cintas in November 2010.

Interview Details – Three separate interview. Fairly easy.

Interview Question – none that comes to mind   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – again, fairly easy

SSR

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – You are interviewed by four managers before been offer the position. It is not hard at all

Central Islip, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cintas in March 2009.

Interview Details – they have you go out and work with a seasoned driver to see what your job responsibilities will be

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Interviewed at Cintas

Interview Details – Very professional interview.

Interview Question – Why did you choose cintas?   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cintas in July 2013.

Interview Details – Extensive process, but easy and straight forward. Seem to really care about hiring the right person.

Puyallup, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call from HR within a week for a phone interview. Scheduled the following week for in-person interview. In all, had 6 face-to-face interviews with different managers and GM over the course of several weeks. My 3rd interview was with 2 service managers at the same time. They are very meticulous about who they hire. After my 5th interview I went for a (paid) ride along with a current SSR.

Interview Question – All questions were standard interview questions...."How would you handle this?"   Answer Question

Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cintas in February 2008.

Interview Details – 5 to 6 interviews...usual questions why do you want to work here...what can you bring to the table..etc

Interview Question – if we call your former sup. what would he/she say you need to improve upon..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, they start you at 16.85 hr but after training it goes down dramatically the mngrs will not be completely honest about comission plan in interview...base of 430 + 3% of rte volume wkly avg vol 8,000.

Lansing, MI

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cintas in July 2012.

Interview Details – Went through 3 interviews and a drive along. Never have received call after final interview with GM in Lansing Michigan. They preach professionalism, yet give no courtesy call. Must of intimidated Tom and thought I would have his position before too long. Total waste of my time. As far as getting paid for the drive along, $80 is all you get for the entire 12 hr. work day, I have never received any check yet!

Interview Question – Give a situation when you were criticized on your work and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Lawrenceville, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cintas in January 2012.

Interview Details – had a phone interview followed by three different face to face interviews.

Interview Question – the questioning is all situation oriented   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they made me an offer that I accepted

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!