Cintas Ssr Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2015
Updated Feb 20, 2015

2.6

SSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Cintas in January 2015.

Interview

The interview/ hiring process can take a while. From the day I submited my application to the day I got hired and went to my orientation was about 7 weeks with 4 interviews and a day I rode along with an employee to get a feel of things. It all makes sense in the end though, they are trying to hire quality people. I have a very optimistic outlook and can't wait to see where cintas takes me!

Interview Questions

• There was an array of questions but the one I remember most was to state a time where I went above and beyond my job duties to get a job done.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

SSR Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Too hard and long at the end is not worse it. 6 different managers ask u things, donttttttttttt don't don't don't don't Dont take the job . u need to work for money, not for free , u can make same money flipping burgers or pizza

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non

SSR Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Interview

5 interviews and no guarantee for a job. A big waste of time since they will lie about the wages. they will ask you a bunch of questions about why you want to work here and they make it seem like they pay more than average, but it's actually far below based on the strenuous labor and unsafe work environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

10.50-12.50 an hour. you would have to be stupid to say you would take less than the range they offer.

SSR Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Cintas (Augusta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

6 interviews up the line of command. The interview process took a very long time and when one needs a job fast they should not count on this company to rush anything.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate, they told you how it was and you had to decided if you liked it or not.

SSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas (Piscataway, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Screening interview on the phone, interview with a sales manager, route ride to get a feel for the job, interview with another sales manager IF the route ride goes well, interview with the general manager, if the second interview goes well. Then you wait to see if you get hired.

Interview Questions

• All questions are situational in nature...Tell me about a time that you saw a fellow employee doing something wrong and how you handled it.   1 Answer

SSR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

You are interviewed by four managers before been offer the position. It is not hard at all

SSR Interview

Interview

Very professional interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose cintas?   1 Answer

SSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cintas (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Extensive process, but easy and straight forward. Seem to really care about hiring the right person.

SSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cintas (Puyallup, WA).

Interview

Applied online and got a call from HR within a week for a phone interview. Scheduled the following week for in-person interview. In all, had 6 face-to-face interviews with different managers and GM over the course of several weeks. My 3rd interview was with 2 service managers at the same time. They are very meticulous about who they hire. After my 5th interview I went for a (paid) ride along with a current SSR.

Interview Questions

• All questions were standard interview questions...."How would you handle this?"   Answer Question

SSR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Cintas (Everett, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

If your a Veteran, then it's set-up just like the promotion boards, enough said. The rest, it's a panel made up of 7 different Management positions, including the General Manager. After the 3 month training, you have to pass this interview for a route before your actually "hired" as a SSR.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you failed and what you would of done differently.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Base Pay is negotiable, but the rest relies on your customers and numbers they produce for you.