CipherCloud Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

3.4

Enterprise Business Representative Interview

Hiring process was fast; initial phone screening with the recruiter, a phone interview with an Account Executive, then onsite interviews.

I wasn't very happy with the company I was with, so I was really doing my due diligence in researching companies but also applying to a good amount of places. So I had another offer by the time CipherCloud extended me one. They moved fast because they knew I was considering other opportunities.

Director, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CipherCloud in June 2014.

Had initial screening with recruiter via phone. On site interviews with a total of 9 people over three visits. The last interview was a mock presentation to a small team. Solid recruiter with a great sense of urgency made a huge difference. My impression from the interviewers was that they had some very good people without the typical accompanying technorati superiority complex.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult component of the interview was doing a presentation to a cross functional team and then a round of Q&A on the topic.   Answer Question
    Had identical offer from another top 20 pre-ipo company which validated their being in-line with industry. Was disappointed with visibility into valuation. The company's multi-cloud vision and the caliber of individuals I met during the process made the difference.

Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CipherCloud in February 2014.

Applied online; was contacted by the recruiter a couple weeks after. Spoke with recruiter for about 5 minutes and scheduled a phone interview with hiring manager same week. Spoke with hiring manager for about 40 minutes then schedule an in-person interview for next week. Went to in-person interview which lasted about 2.5hours with 4 different people (Director, Sr Director, VP and SVP)

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions. They just wanted to know more about my past experiences and how it relates to the position. Typical interview questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CipherCloud.

Great process and very fast,

i was called and set up a quick interview and clear the interview and got offer on the same day.

Interview questions were really good and not so easy. I was very satisfied the interviews and chat i had with my manager and within 2 weeks i was in CipherCloud Employee.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at CipherCloud in May 2014.

It's a direct walkin. First they have conducted a written test and based on the result they selected few candidates. Later gave a topic for GD two discuss and selected 2 members among from 6 persons. I was one among them. The next round was a technical round. They possed questions related to my previous job roles as it was a similar kind of position.
    For freshers they want linux certified candidates and asking questions on things they learnt during certifications. Like some unix commands on network port numbers,..
    The written paper as well focused on unix commands (ex : grep), protocols, port numbers, remote login etc..,

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

interviewed at CipherCloud in April 2014.

Written 1) Aptitude 45 question 60 mins time 2) Coding need to write and execute before cipher cloud staff. Aptitude questions are totally different than other companies, questions are totally logical and pattern based and difficult to answer.

Senior Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CipherCloud in September 2013.

Very professional hiring process. HR person reviews and does screening with the candidate to ensure a match of the profile with JD. Confirms the interest of the candidate and explains the process which is a typical - couple of detailed technical rounds, followed by behavioral and discussion with US counterpart.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions on Java coding and performance with lot of problem solving cases in all areas - data structures, threading, performance and all other aspects of good programming with lots of cases to solve.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was very open and was in line with market standards.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at CipherCloud.

1st Round- Multiple choice questions (quant) + Java questions usually taken from websites like codeshef

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CipherCloud in January 2014.

Phone call, Technical writing, HR

Interview Questions

work place did not find it good. Very rude people. Narrow minded people

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at CipherCloud in April 2013.

Only one Technical Round:
    Asked on Agile
    Linux basics
    Virtualization
    Second Round is with VP

Interview Questions
    • All the question were normal. there aren't any tough questions   Answer Question

Worked for CipherCloud? Contribute to the Community!