Cipla

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

3.4

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cipla in November 2014.

My life as a successful in pharmaceutical manufacturing industries in department of quality control and quality assurance.
    My interests in chemical testing, titration, analysis, HPLC, TLC, Gas Chrometography, columan Chrometography etc.

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cipla.

4 round interview , first local TM for getting introduction , send to Local HR , third online for English communication skills , and final than do for tanning Mumbai and join the company .

Interview Questions
    • most difficult why you leave old company and what you expect our side .   Answer Question

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolhāpur, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolhāpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cipla in January 2014.

spotted & referred by BM of cipla in field work. total five rounds. firstly interviewed by BM, then by ABM, then by ABM & HR followed by online test.lastly at head office by SM & HR.

Management Stuff Interview

After my M.Pharm I was invited to join Cipla through phone call. I went to Goa for the interview. Which was based on industrial pharmacy related, QA related, chemistry related. but the questions were reasonable for the post and I appreciate the interviewers for their patience, understanding and assistance trough out the process. it es indeed a great experience

Interview Questions
    normal as per company policies

Executive Production Interview

one interview

Interview Questions
    • u have camera on ur blister machine who made it?   View Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cipla in August 2013.

pre- interview with local guy. if it's satisfy then forward to first interview then online interview then final interview at RM office

Interview Questions
    • English communication,knowledge of products, and strength, weakness   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cipla in February 2013.

there was 3 stage interviewing. first was preliminary followed by online test which was comprising about 40 questions regarding quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and English. after that there is final interview and speech test in which one has to memorize a certain paraphrase that is given to you at the spot and deliver in front of the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • they can ask you about any formulation of an product if you belong to pharma sector and if you do not belong to pharma then they will ask why you chose pharma if you do not belong to this line.   Answer Question
    they do not leave any scope for negotiation. they do offer handsome salary anyways

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cipla.

interview information through the cipla team to candidate and then to cipla HR TEAM , total interview process will be done by HR TEAM ONLY

As A Management Staff In Cipla Ltd Interview

3 interviews - two in headquarters with Senior Management and one through Video Con. About Past Experience and Situation Based Questions.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Cipla.

Interview process was ok though found it a bit confusing when it came to feedback. Coordination between HR & Mktg was week in terms of availability of line manager who had to interview me.