Cipla

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Cipla.

Interview Details – Interview process was ok though found it a bit confusing when it came to feedback. Coordination between HR & Mktg was week in terms of availability of line manager who had to interview me.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cipla in February 2011.

Interview Details – the interwiew was very difficult as they have asked me many questions about the marketing field,and i have interacted every thing very well with them

Interview Question – how u will handle the customers which is very annoyed with our company and he will not stand u also in his cabin.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cipla

Worked for Cipla? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cipla Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cipla employees and interview candidates.