Cipriani

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Brooklyn, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cipriani in June 2010.

Interview Details – Was interviewed for a full time position and was offered a job. However, ended up with maximum 24 hrs per week with schedules changing every week. Horrible management. Developed strong anxiety after working there for only 2 months. Nice place to dine, but not to work.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked with a touch-screen register?   Answer Question

Sous Chef Interview

Sous Chef
Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cipriani in November 2010.

Interview Details – The phone me first.I went for personnel interview. The interviewer ask me about my experiences ,reguarding hygeine and safety regulations, about cost control ,stock control, product knowledge and suppliers.

Then chef ask me to food trial test. he is happy with that.

They sent me offer letter after few weeks.i dont signed .They sent me again i decided to sign it.And started my job in cipriani.

Interview Question – she ask me What is Fmc?   View Answer

Worked for Cipriani? Contribute to the Community!