Cipriani Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cipriani

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cipriani (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Was interviewed for a full time position and was offered a job. However, ended up with maximum 24 hrs per week with schedules changing every week. Horrible management. Developed strong anxiety after working there for only 2 months. Nice place to dine, but not to work.

Interview Questions

Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cipriani (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2010.

Interview

The phone me first.I went for personnel interview. The interviewer ask me about my experiences ,reguarding hygeine and safety regulations, about cost control ,stock control, product knowledge and suppliers. Then chef ask me to food trial test. he is happy with that. They sent me offer letter after few weeks.i dont signed .They sent me again i decided to sign it.And started my job in cipriani.

Interview Questions