Circle K Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Circle K (Chicago, IL).

Interview

You would take placement test with store manager,if you pass through that process you have a second interview with Market Manager. If hired you would have to take a three day training class to learn a cash register and lottery. And role play with other potential employees.

Interview Questions

• Why do want work for Circle K? Can give me past customer service experience?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circle K (Mobile, AL) in August 2015.

Interview

We discussed the importance of customer satisfaction and service, the expectations he had of his employees, and we also covered some job specifications that was involved in the position. Also we discussed my transportation, and whether or not i have ever been a cashier. I was asked if i could count money and also to explain the importance of a happy customer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

It was pretty simple. She asked a bunch of availability questions. Made me show her my visible tattoos. Told me what day I had to go to Tampa to take the tests and the job was mine. No drug testing.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

Applied through career builder and received a call from the hiring manager the next day to scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview took about 30 minutes. The hiring manager was very detailed about the job description and educated about the company. He asked a lot of questions about my interest in the job. He told me I would hear by end of the week regardless if I was going to be considered. Of course, I never heard back and it just goes to show what type of person I would have worked for.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Circle K (Elyria, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Fill out an application in management's office on company computer and answer some questions. The questions were easy and if you have an ounce of logic, you should ace them.

Interview Questions

• List of people to call and in what order to call them if store is robbed.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Minimum wage is what cashiers receive....period.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfort, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Circle K (Frankfort, IL).

Interview

The interview was fairly quick. Applied, called back, interviewed twice, took assessment on the first interview received the offer for the job all in three days time! Overall it was a very rushed process for a part-time position paying only the minimum. It felt more like a forced on you opportunity versus "take a few days and think about it". Both mangers were very polite and made one feel very comfortable in the interview itself. I much rather had more time allotted to make a choice towards the offer in question, but under the circumstances I did not take the offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a long line when you are the only staff in the store.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Circle K (Springfield, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

My first interview was at a job fair, where I filled out an application and I also had my resume on hand. After I filled out the application I had the interview with a manager which was very short, she basically just looked over everything and didn't ask many questions. She then told me she was going to call the general manager from the Circle K that was closest to me and he'll give me a call to have me come in to take an intelligence test, which if I passed, it would automatically go through to a background check. I got the call from the general manager the next day and he asked me to come in that same day to take the test. After I took the test I was told I would get a call in about 5 days if everything went well. I ended up getting a call two days later and he asked me to come in later that day to do a second interview with someone (I think the regional manager). It ended up being a phone interview and she asked me a few questions and approved me for the job.

Interview Questions

• Name something you liked about your previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Circle K (Canton, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

quick and improper they we desperate for employees to over work and not allow brakes with prompted me do do this review because i don't feel like a valued employee such as a undervalued employee

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

Phone screen, interview with HR and final interview was a panel.I was not told the final was a panel. I was expecting a 1:1 so that was shocking. The HR person asked some questions I wasn't prepared for but if you know yourself you can answer pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

• Looking at your resume you've had X amount of jobs over the last X years. What if I asked you, You don't seem to know what you want in life?   1 Answer
    • Describe yourself in three words?   Answer Question

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Circle K (Missouri City, TX).

Interview

Applied for market manager position. Received call for interview. Took off of work to go to interview only to be misled because they were actually interviewing for a store manager position. I wish I was told that over the phone or even in the ad. It would've saved us both some time.