Circle K Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Frankfort, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Circle K (Frankfort, IL).

Interview

The interview was fairly quick. Applied, called back, interviewed twice, took assessment on the first interview received the offer for the job all in three days time!

Overall it was a very rushed process for a part-time position paying only the minimum. It felt more like a forced on you opportunity versus "take a few days and think about it". Both mangers were very polite and made one feel very comfortable in the interview itself. I much rather had more time allotted to make a choice towards the offer in question, but under the circumstances I did not take the offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a long line when you are the only staff in the store.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Circle K (Canton, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

quick and improper they we desperate for employees to over work and not allow brakes with prompted me do do this review because i don't feel like a valued employee such as a undervalued employee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Circle K (Springfield, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

My first interview was at a job fair, where I filled out an application and I also had my resume on hand. After I filled out the application I had the interview with a manager which was very short, she basically just looked over everything and didn't ask many questions. She then told me she was going to call the general manager from the Circle K that was closest to me and he'll give me a call to have me come in to take an intelligence test, which if I passed, it would automatically go through to a background check.

I got the call from the general manager the next day and he asked me to come in that same day to take the test. After I took the test I was told I would get a call in about 5 days if everything went well.

I ended up getting a call two days later and he asked me to come in later that day to do a second interview with someone (I think the regional manager). It ended up being a phone interview and she asked me a few questions and approved me for the job.

Interview Questions

• Name something you liked about your previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

Phone screen, interview with HR and final interview was a panel.I was not told the final was a panel. I was expecting a 1:1 so that was shocking. The HR person asked some questions I wasn't prepared for but if you know yourself you can answer pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

• Looking at your resume you've had X amount of jobs over the last X years. What if I asked you, You don't seem to know what you want in life?   1 Answer
    • Describe yourself in three words?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Circle K (Missouri City, TX).

Interview

Applied for market manager position. Received call for interview. Took off of work to go to interview only to be misled because they were actually interviewing for a store manager position. I wish I was told that over the phone or even in the ad. It would've saved us both some time.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Circle K (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Standard Questions, 2 Phone interviews, one panel interview. Intelligence test with paper and pen. People where enjoyable and personable, Just be yourself, if you fit then great. Standard Questions, 2 Phone interviews, one panel interview. Intelligence test with paper and pen. People where enjoyable and personable, Just be yourself, if you fit then great. Standard Questions, 2 Phone interviews, one panel interview. Intelligence test with paper and pen. People where enjoyable and personable, Just be yourself, if you fit then great.

Interview Questions

• Standard operation interview questions   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

The interview process was Very detailed and informative. I was told a lot about the duties I would be asked to perform on daily basis. I was told the pay rate. I was told about the bonus potential. I was so informed at the completion of the interview that I didn't really have any questions because they were already answered for me

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous retail management experience   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Circle K (Pensacola, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process who quite ling the first time but the second time was shorr..i did not ecen have to take a drug test are anything...the people where nice..the manager seem very workable and wanted to hire me on the spot

Circle K Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Circle K (Akron, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to my interview and a pond arrival I was very professional and I was on time. So as we continue the interview I listen to the interviewer and only talked when they was finished or when I was ask a question you never want to over talk the interviewer. I made sure that I kept eye contact the whole time of the interview and I made sure also that I war light color cloths and that they was very professional. I gave a firm hand shake and gave a dependable resume to show that if I was hired that they could depend on me. Not only just for work but also to always show up on time to do the work.

Interview Questions

• One of their question was how much experience do you have in management.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Circle K (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

First interview was basically going over the job description & about myself. The 2nd interview was a little bit more in depth about the company and what it stands for