Circle K

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

1.8

Cashier Interview

The interview process was very easy. They ask typical interview questions. research the company is the best advice i can give you before you move up to the second interview please.

Customer Sales Associate Interview

The process was incredibly simple. Sent in application. Was called within a week. Hired on the spot, fun people to work with. Great part time job to have as a full time student. Worked around my schooling.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Circle K.

Got a call back two days after I submitted my application. Had two total interviews, one with the store manager, another with the market manager. When I trained, I was working mornings, even though I would be working nights. It seems pointless to learn what's done in the morning, if I need to learn what needs to be done at night.

Interview Questions
    • What four traits would you say makes you qualified for the job?   View Answer
    You get paid minimum wage. There's not much negotiating. I was also told that I would have to start out being a part time employee.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I was part of a prior company Circle K took over, so this is a perspective from the other side.
    First the store manager checks over the application. If there is an opportunity available for the job seeker, they are called.
    They must pass a ~65 question test online, that is in-store only. This test is believed to disqualify applicants that they believe to pose possible problems. Honestly, the test is worthless.
    If the test comes back passed, then the background check is sent (as following any state laws).
    After all that, then the Market Manager is suppose to interview the applicant. This is sometimes done poorly. It should be done at the store the applicant is applying. Some Market Managers make the applicants go to different stores, with short notice.

Interview Questions
    • This varies, depending on the interviewer. Some will ask a weird question like, "How organized is your closet." They are simply asking questions to catch you off guard, and to see if you are actually organized. I personally don't see how your home life is related to your work life.
      Most of the interviewers seem to stick with simple questions though: "Have you done this work before?", "Do you see yourself moving up?", "Do you go to school?".

Answer Question
    I was part of a company they took over, so it was simply a "Want the job?".

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Circle K.

Met manager and took pre employment test plus background check. After passing both was offered a position at 40 hrs. per week as a customer service associaste with 90 day raise and yearly after

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Circle K.

one interview with store manager one interview with area manager. got the job and then you have a paid truing test if you don't finish in time you don't get the job. overall it was easy, and they say they are all about customer service so emphasize that when you go in.

Interview Questions
    minimum wage and only part time because they don't want to offer you insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, ME

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Circle K in May 2014.

Inital application filled out online with attached resume and cover letter. Store manager called number on resume and physical interview set up. Offer made for p/t only no fulltime offers at this time. $8.00 per hour offer made pending backround check.

Interview Questions
    • If hired how long would I expect to work for the company.   Answer Question
    There was NO room for negotiation. $8 per hour is all they pay. 10 cent raise after 90 days pending on no major infractions.

Manager Interview

Short and easy, they just want bodies.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Circle K.

face to face pretty easy not many questions more answers then there questions. I did go to there training facility. This was in or about 2003 back then there trainer is now a district manager. She was not real good as a interviewer or as a trainer. I left about 40 minutes into training.

Interview Questions

Listen find a company that will be wanting you to excel not trample all over you.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Circle K.

Place Application online i got a call the next day to come in for an interview. upon arrival i waited in a tiny little hallway and waited my turn . during the interview the man was a decently friendly sort, not over imposing nor a pushover. simple interview with standerd questions.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of lifestyle do you like to lead?   View Answer