Circle K

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source - interviewed at Circle K in June 2009.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews paint a solid and rosy picture. Workload, time commitment, management support, work-life balance NOT accurately portrayed. Pay is competitive, but bonuses ( store physical inventories not conducted by independent auditors ) are below competition.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked third shift?   View Answer

Pensacola, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Circle K in May 2012.

Interview Details – two week process with a phone 1 on 1 interview followed by panel interview.

Interview Question – why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – difficult as they don't want to pay you as well as you deserve

Fairview Heights, IL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Circle K in February 2013.

Interview Details – Circle K bought out my previous employer and all employees were kept on with Circle K.

Interview Question – I did not have to go through the interview process.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Circle K in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received a call to come in for an interview. Took several online tests. Two weeks later, received a call asking for my date of birth. Three weeks later, received another phone call for another interview with the person that I had interviewed with before. I was told someone would call me for a final interview. That was two weeks ago.

Interview Question – None, just asked me about my background.   Answer Question

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Circle K in December 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received a call and asked to come-in. After the first interview, need to take test and background check. After a week or two, you will be hearing from them.

Interview Questions

Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Circle K in January 2009.

Interview Details – It was easy, as I already knew the District Manager. We had worked together previously.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Easy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Circle K

Worked for Circle K? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Circle K Store Manager interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Circle K employees and interview candidates.