Circle K

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Circle K in October 2010.

Interview Details – I had an associate that already was employed so getting an interview was a bit easier. I went online and took a Bigby Havis survey and was called within a week. After an interview with the Regions Operations Director and a Market Manager I was given a more detailed "paper and pencil" survey. The experience was what I expected having worked in the industry and hired many people myself over my 20 years.

Interview Question – Mostly asked about situational management and my previous experience. Questions such as how would I reign in a problem store, what processes would I employ to increase revenue and stop theft. No real unexpected questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was given an offer letter with an amount, and was paid commiserate to my experience. No real negotiation. Really pleasant experience.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source - interviewed at Circle K in June 2009.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews paint a solid and rosy picture. Workload, time commitment, management support, work-life balance NOT accurately portrayed. Pay is competitive, but bonuses ( store physical inventories not conducted by independent auditors ) are below competition.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked third shift?   View Answer

Pensacola, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Circle K in May 2012.

Interview Details – two week process with a phone 1 on 1 interview followed by panel interview.

Interview Question – why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – difficult as they don't want to pay you as well as you deserve

Fairview Heights, IL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Circle K in February 2013.

Interview Details – Circle K bought out my previous employer and all employees were kept on with Circle K.

Interview Question – I did not have to go through the interview process.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Circle K in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received a call to come in for an interview. Took several online tests. Two weeks later, received a call asking for my date of birth. Three weeks later, received another phone call for another interview with the person that I had interviewed with before. I was told someone would call me for a final interview. That was two weeks ago.

Interview Question – None, just asked me about my background.   Answer Question

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Circle K in February 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online. In addition to an online assessment test, I got interviewed twice by senior management : the first time by a hiring manager, then by the regional manager.
The questions were not difficult for someone who has some management experience.
You can expect criminal and credit background checks.

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Circle K.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the Market Manager & then by a Human Resource manager.

Negotiation Details – At first I thought I was going to get the pay that I requested but I did not. They said that you have to pass a battery of test to make it into management and that is the only time you'll get the pay you requested.

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Circle K in December 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received a call and asked to come-in. After the first interview, need to take test and background check. After a week or two, you will be hearing from them.

Interview Questions

Store Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Circle K in January 2009.

Interview Details – It was easy, as I already knew the District Manager. We had worked together previously.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Easy

Worked for Circle K? Contribute to the Community!