Circle K Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015

1.8

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

The interview process was Very detailed and informative. I was told a lot about the duties I would be asked to perform on daily basis. I was told the pay rate. I was told about the bonus potential. I was so informed at the completion of the interview that I didn't really have any questions because they were already answered for me

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous retail management experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Circle K

Store Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Circle K in February 2014.

Interview

People that never worked in a store hiring people to work in a store. So how can some one that never worked in that environment expect some one else to complete those task. They require you to call your store once a shift. Return all calls with in 5 minutes. " This means you are not entitled to sleep"

Interview Questions

• Your care and personal phone are Circle K property while employed.   Answer Question

The job requirements were not what was required for employment at this company.

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circle K (Fairview Heights, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Circle K bought out my previous employer and all employees were kept on with Circle K.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Circle K (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call to come in for an interview. Took several online tests. Two weeks later, received a call asking for my date of birth. Three weeks later, received another phone call for another interview with the person that I had interviewed with before. I was told someone would call me for a final interview. That was two weeks ago.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Circle K (Pensacola, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

two week process with a phone 1 on 1 interview followed by panel interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

difficult as they don't want to pay you as well as you deserve

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Circle K in April 2012.

Interview

First interview with the hiring manager. Very basic questions and probably lasts about 20 minutes. Second interview is a panel interview. Don't be surprised to be with about 5-6 market managers and the regional manager. The regional manager is typically the one to control the interview. Market managers might chime in with one or two questions.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty straight forward and not challenging. Just a matter of not getting intimidated by having so many people there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Circle K (Memphis, TN) in October 2010.

Interview

I had an associate that already was employed so getting an interview was a bit easier. I went online and took a Bigby Havis survey and was called within a week. After an interview with the Regions Operations Director and a Market Manager I was given a more detailed "paper and pencil" survey. The experience was what I expected having worked in the industry and hired many people myself over my 20 years.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about situational management and my previous experience. Questions such as how would I reign in a problem store, what processes would I employ to increase revenue and stop theft. No real unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given an offer letter with an amount, and was paid commiserate to my experience. No real negotiation. Really pleasant experience.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Circle K (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2009.

Interview

Multiple interviews paint a solid and rosy picture. Workload, time commitment, management support, work-life balance NOT accurately portrayed. Pay is competitive, but bonuses ( store physical inventories not conducted by independent auditors ) are below competition.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked third shift?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Circle K (Tempe, AZ) in February 2008.

Interview

I applied online. In addition to an online assessment test, I got interviewed twice by senior management : the first time by a hiring manager, then by the regional manager. The questions were not difficult for someone who has some management experience. You can expect criminal and credit background checks.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Market Manager & then by a Human Resource manager.

Negotiation

At first I thought I was going to get the pay that I requested but I did not. They said that you have to pass a battery of test to make it into management and that is the only time you'll get the pay you requested.