Circuit City Interview Questions

2.4

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

There was one group interview with about 5 other people being interviewed at the same time. The interview had an open format with an emphasis on creativity and social interaction.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected thing about the interview was a couple of brainteasers. I think the management just wanted to see how we would find answers under pressure.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warehouse Point, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Circuit City (Warehouse Point, CT) in May 2014.

Interview

A++
    A typical work day is 8 - 5 and you sell online advertisements. Days consist of meeting, calls, training, and office activities.

Learned how to sell, cold call, negotiate, communicate B2B.

Hardest part of job is resisting the free food. Most enjoyable is being on the phones and talking to different people.

Management: A+
    Co-Workers: A++

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Circuit City (Plantation, FL).

Interview

I was called back less than a week after submitting the application online. They informed me that I passed the personality test and to schedule an interview with the store manager later that week. Upon meeting with the manager he was shocked that I showed up with a decent resume as a high school student and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The manager offered me above minimum wage as a high school student

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Circuit City.

Interview

friend reccomended me to a manager.
    one interview where the manage essetially gaurenteed my job based on the employee review. he explained base pay and that was it.

Interview Questions

• he asked about my knowlege of computer products and camera products and few specific questions on how to fix random things just to make sure i could answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation was avaialble though. it was here is the job, can you do it.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Circuit City (Crystal Lake, IL).

Interview

After applying online you recieve a phone call inviting you to come in for an interview. The first interview is in a large group and then they split you up into an individual setting. You then move on to a second interview before getting hired. The interview process is rather easy but does take a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Choose an actor or character you feel best represents your own personality and why?   Answer Question

Secuirty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Circuit City (Everett, WA) in December 2011.

Interview

After apply, I had to take a personalty test and skills test. I then had a phone interview the next day, They did a background check and I hand a 1:1 interview that Monday

Interview Questions

• If a customer drops a diamond in the parking lot and you retrieve it, what next step would you take   1 Answer

Pay was to low, and no room for advancement

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Circuit City (Richmond, VA) in December 2010.

Interview

I went through a recruiter. There was one interview with two people. They were very pleasant and I think it would have been a good job. I turned it down because I was worried about their financial situation. Turns out I was right, but in hindsight I wish I would have taken the job.

Interview Questions

I was worried about the prospects of the company.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Circuit City (Madison, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

One interview with the sales manager and a standardized computer test. I got one call to tell me they loved me and wanted to hire me, followed up by a call 30 min later telling me I wasn't selected. I should have rejected the offer due to them being disorganized from the start.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Circuit City (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was detailed but made no sense. I had to complete about 5 surveys and 3 of them were the same. Came back a week later as I was called in and they gave me 2 of the same surveys I'd had the prior week. Clearly they were stalling for the Store Director.

Interview Questions

• If you were me, what questions would you ask of me   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated a parking spot and bonus potential percentage up by 5 %.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Circuit City (Cleveland, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

Very in depth interview process. Started with a phone screen, went to an in person interview with a store manager. Then a panel interview with five employees, three store employees and two corporate employees.