Circuit City Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.3

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Circuit City.

Interview

They didn't have an position available to me for tech support, but they didnt give me a chance to show my skills. The manager had no idea how to determine my level of knowledge, even if she was a nice enough person. All was offered was a sales associate / cashier position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Circuit City.

Interview

The interview process consisted of multiple face to face panel style interviews with regional managers and other store managers. They mainly asked relationship based questions to see if I was a good fit for the organization. It was not too hard of an interview process and they all made me seem that I could really be myself and not have to have canned answers.

Interview Questions

Interview

There was one group interview with about 5 other people being interviewed at the same time. The interview had an open format with an emphasis on creativity and social interaction.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected thing about the interview was a couple of brainteasers. I think the management just wanted to see how we would find answers under pressure.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warehouse Point, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circuit City (Warehouse Point, CT) in May 2014.

Interview

A++ A typical work day is 8 - 5 and you sell online advertisements. Days consist of meeting, calls, training, and office activities. Learned how to sell, cold call, negotiate, communicate B2B. Hardest part of job is resisting the free food. Most enjoyable is being on the phones and talking to different people. Management: A+ Co-Workers: A++

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Circuit City (Plantation, FL).

Interview

I was called back less than a week after submitting the application online. They informed me that I passed the personality test and to schedule an interview with the store manager later that week. Upon meeting with the manager he was shocked that I showed up with a decent resume as a high school student and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The manager offered me above minimum wage as a high school student

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circuit City.

Interview

friend reccomended me to a manager. one interview where the manage essetially gaurenteed my job based on the employee review. he explained base pay and that was it.

Interview Questions

• he asked about my knowlege of computer products and camera products and few specific questions on how to fix random things just to make sure i could answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation was avaialble though. it was here is the job, can you do it.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circuit City (Crystal Lake, IL).

Interview

After applying online you recieve a phone call inviting you to come in for an interview. The first interview is in a large group and then they split you up into an individual setting. You then move on to a second interview before getting hired. The interview process is rather easy but does take a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Choose an actor or character you feel best represents your own personality and why?   Answer Question

Secuirty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Circuit City (Everett, WA) in December 2011.

Interview

After apply, I had to take a personalty test and skills test. I then had a phone interview the next day, They did a background check and I hand a 1:1 interview that Monday

Interview Questions

• If a customer drops a diamond in the parking lot and you retrieve it, what next step would you take   1 Answer

Pay was to low, and no room for advancement

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in National City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Circuit City (National City, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

The process was very easy met with the manager. Talk about what my previous work experience was how was my interaction with customers I was given a scenario which would I do firs

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Circuit City (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Personality assessment, then 2 part interview followed by a drug screen. From there, it was call from management and job offer. It was a very simple process from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• how would you take care of multiple customers at the same time   Answer Question