Circuit City Product Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Circuit City (Crystal Lake, IL).

Interview

After applying online you recieve a phone call inviting you to come in for an interview. The first interview is in a large group and then they split you up into an individual setting. You then move on to a second interview before getting hired. The interview process is rather easy but does take a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Choose an actor or character you feel best represents your own personality and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Circuit City

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Circuit City (Madison, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

One interview with the sales manager and a standardized computer test. I got one call to tell me they loved me and wanted to hire me, followed up by a call 30 min later telling me I wasn't selected. I should have rejected the offer due to them being disorganized from the start.

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Circuit City (Wellington, FL) in June 2009.

Interview

The Hiring process was fast and very deep.It was a nice experience to work with this company

Interview Questions

• I was asked several technical questions,but since a telecommunication technician and technically inclined i answered them satisfactorily   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary based