Circuit City

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Madison, WI

I applied in-person - interviewed at Circuit City in September 2010.

Interview Details – One interview with the sales manager and a standardized computer test. I got one call to tell me they loved me and wanted to hire me, followed up by a call 30 min later telling me I wasn't selected. I should have rejected the offer due to them being disorganized from the start.

Interview Question – Sell me this pen.   Answer Question

Wellington, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Circuit City in June 2009.

Interview Details – The Hiring process was fast and very deep.It was a nice experience to work with this company

Interview Question – I was asked several technical questions,but since a telecommunication technician and technically inclined i answered them satisfactorily   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary based

Crystal Lake, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Circuit City.

Interview Details – After applying online you recieve a phone call inviting you to come in for an interview. The first interview is in a large group and then they split you up into an individual setting. You then move on to a second interview before getting hired. The interview process is rather easy but does take a very long time.

Interview Question – Choose an actor or character you feel best represents your own personality and why?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Circuit City? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Circuit City Product Specialist interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Circuit City employees and interview candidates.