Cirque du Soleil Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cirque du Soleil in February 2014.

After I send the resume to the cirque website , the head of the department called me , around 3 weeks after . Really nice , there was 2 people on the speakers and was questions about normal work related stuff ...how would you act with a challenge..etc...

Interview Questions
    • Just really old fashion interview questions . About past jobs or how would you behave   Answer Question

Talent Scout Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cirque du Soleil.

Initial perception of people was very positive. Everyone seemed so happy to work there at that time in the company's history. Interview process seemed very organized and thorough. Phone interview from HR, then panel interview, then skills testing then another panel interview. By the end though I had enough information to know I would fit well and wanted the job.

No negotiation was possible but I didn't push enough.

Costumer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cirque du Soleil.

Had 2 interviews (one group and one solo) and a test

Interview Questions

Very low salary, temporary position with none of the full time perks (paid vacations, etc...)

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cirque du Soleil.

1st interview by phone, 2nd interview with HR and Manager 3rd interview Manager and Director.

I had to negotiate my salary, way under market. Accepted but still below market after negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Interview face to face
    Duration : 1 hour
    Difficulty : medium

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Cirque du Soleil in July 2011.

Phone Interview
    1 to 1 interview

Interview Questions
    I did not have to negociate

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  MontrĂ©al-Nord, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Montréal-Nord, QC (Canada)

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Cirque du Soleil in February 2012.

1st interview = phone interview by RH (planned and agreed in advance)
    2nd interview = with RH supervisor...

Technical Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cirque du Soleil in January 2010.

extensive questions which in response to greatly exceeded their expectations

Interview Questions
    • they asked some middle of the range technical questions which were easy to answer except they didn't understand my response because they didn't understand their own line of questioning   Answer Question
    dishonest in terms of what their pay ceiling was

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cirque du Soleil in October 2011.

I applied for a job and was called some time later. That was the phone interview. We discussed CV, salary expectations, career objectives, languages, etc. They were very interested in what you like or don't like to do. After that I passed to an interview with the HR person, the department director and senior manger. They explained more about the position and asked me more in detail about my work experience and how this was aligned to what I had done in the past. The interview lasted about an hour. The most difficult part was when they asked me to create a strategy for one of their sponsors right there.

Interview Questions
    • Create a strategy for a particular sponsor, aligned to the values of the company.   Answer Question

Worked for Cirque du Soleil? Contribute to the Community!