Cirrus Logic

Cirrus Logic Interview Questions in Austin, TX

3.1

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cirrus Logic.

Interviewing for a Digital Design Engineer position. The interview consisted of both digital and analog questions and went way into detail for analog when that is not my specialty.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to derive the equations for an RLC system. I'm not an analog guy for a reason.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate a 5% increase from the original offer. The final salary was over 20% increase in pay from current employer at the time.

Facilities Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cirrus Logic in February 2014.

Multiple Interveiwers with a laid back attitude. Interviewers included an HR Recruiter, a prospective coworker, supervisor, and multiple levels of management. Very personable and comfortable process. Though the questions didnt seem very thorough. Casual atmosphere and amiable relations.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

interviewed at Cirrus Logic in December 2013.

Asked about the dc dc converter design such as Buck loop compensation, current sensing, flyback design and analysis, and IC design knowledge, Audio experience and background, DSP , signal processing methods, A/D converter. More in applications and less in IC design area.

Design Verification Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cirrus Logic in April 2013.

1 Phone Interview, got the nod in a couple of days via phone

Interview Questions
    • Just asked basic questions on DSP - upsampling and downsampling   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cirrus Logic in July 2012.

Passed my resume to hiring manager through a friend. I was contacted by HR through email and was asked if I wished to interview. I told them I did and was sent to site to fill out online application.

Interview day I was met by the hiring manager, taken on a tour of the facility, then did a 1:1 with 3 other employees.

I got the feeling that I was being interviewed for a different job than the one I applied for as the questions they asked were not really relevant to the position.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions asked were not really relevant to the job applied for.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

interviewed at Cirrus Logic in June 2012.

pretty much of an introductory discussion about company and personality

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cirrus Logic in May 2012.

They are very good in planning and scheduling the interview . Atleast in my case they were. They send you the topics they normally interview for that particular position. You can have a look at them but most questions will be simple in the first round . Manager calls and tests basics of digital design in first interview . Later in the second interview they become more specific to the job profile. After this they normally take you for a round of onsite interviews. And mostly inform about their promptly.

Interview Questions
    • How will you divide clock by 2 using d flip flops.   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cirrus Logic in March 2012.

Interview was fairly straightforward. Was told to describe what I did at my current company, some technical questions, and a few HR type questions.

Interview Questions
    Extremely easy negotiation process. Just name your price and HR will try its best to match or better it.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Cirrus Logic in March 2012.

9 interviews in a day is just excessive. Some of the interviewers were unprepared.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go from customer requirements to high level design?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cirrus Logic in March 2012.

2 phone screen