Cirrus Logic Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2014

3.1

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

interviewed at Cirrus Logic in December 2013.

Asked about the dc dc converter design such as Buck loop compensation, current sensing, flyback design and analysis, and IC design knowledge, Audio experience and background, DSP , signal processing methods, A/D converter. More in applications and less in IC design area.

CAD Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Cirrus Logic in April 2014.

I've got a mail week before for scheduling an interviiew for the position.On the interview day,I got the call from interviewer before the time scheduled.He didn't ask any technical questions.He asked me about academic projects I've worked and one behavioural question.I've got reply back within two hours saying rejected.

Facilities Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cirrus Logic in February 2014.

Multiple Interveiwers with a laid back attitude. Interviewers included an HR Recruiter, a prospective coworker, supervisor, and multiple levels of management. Very personable and comfortable process. Though the questions didnt seem very thorough. Casual atmosphere and amiable relations.

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Cirrus Logic.

Interviewing for a Digital Design Engineer position. The interview consisted of both digital and analog questions and went way into detail for analog when that is not my specialty.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to derive the equations for an RLC system. I'm not an analog guy for a reason.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate a 5% increase from the original offer. The final salary was over 20% increase in pay from current employer at the time.

Design Verification Intern Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Cirrus Logic.

Communication/networking through externship program organised by the company. It is a very nice way to get in touch, interact and ask questions.

Phone interview for 30-40 mins. Ask general questions followed by general technical questions and some specific technical questions related to digital design.

Make sure to prepare well and check with glassdoor for any reviews/questions

Interview Questions
    • Pretty basic digital design questions- timing, logic design etc.. Signal processing questions-sampling, nyquist rate definition, quantization error etc..   Answer Question

Senior Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cirrus Logic in February 2010.

Initial contact via recruiter. Very open and helpful HR at company. Interview was mixture of personal and technical - they really want to make sure that the person is a good fit for the company culture as well as being technically competent. Company was extremely supportive during job transition time where I was unable to work for several months

Not much negotiation - I was keen to get job. They added a bit more on top of the initial offer.

Design Verification Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cirrus Logic in April 2013.

1 Phone Interview, got the nod in a couple of days via phone

Interview Questions
    • Just asked basic questions on DSP - upsampling and downsampling   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Simple phone talk.

Design Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cirrus Logic.

telephonic round with the hiring manager
    digital design and sta concept

i got better offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

interviewed at Cirrus Logic in June 2012.

pretty much of an introductory discussion about company and personality

Interview Questions

Worked for Cirrus Logic? Contribute to the Community!