Cirtec Medical Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Medical Devices Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Gatos, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Gatos, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cirtec Medical Systems in May 2012.

I got an interview through a friend who knew someone in the company. I got an email asking to come in for an interview, and met with two engineers. They were generally friendly and welcoming, but it became clear throughout the interview process that I was quite unqualified for the position.

Interview Questions
    • They asked a few technical physics related questions to probe my understanding of fundamental concepts.

What is the unit of work?
        Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Cirtec Medical Systems in April 2010.

I knew an employee who worked there. They referred me to their HR rep and I applied. Got an interview two weeks later. It was pretty easy, I spoke with the head of engineering, the head of quality control, and the head of HR. No skill-based questions were asked, I think they expected me to know nothing only having 1 year of college experience. Everyone was nice and welcoming and I got the job offer after 8 days.

Interview Questions
    • It was for a first year intern position in quality control. No technical questions were asked. They asked about my major and what I would enjoy doing there.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cirtec Medical Systems

Worked for Cirtec Medical Systems? Contribute to the Community!