Cisco Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

AS Project Manager Interview

AS Project Manager
Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems in September 2012.

Interview Details – Two lengthy telephone interviews. Another phone interview with contracting company. Provided work examples. Easy and uncomplicated.

Interview Question – None...everything that was asked was expected and everything I asked was answered.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told them what I was making (history) and they gave me an even better amount.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cisco Systems

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Cisco Systems Videos

Cisco Systems – Why Work for Us?

We’re the people who made the Internet what it is today. From its early days of simple connectivity to the future of the Internet of Everything, we’ve pioneered it every step of the way. Now we’re building the best team… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cisco Systems AS Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cisco Systems employees and interview candidates.