Cisco Systems

Very Difficult Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cisco Systems in January 2010.

Interview Details – skill test including basic technology in network, such as vlan, ip, routing protocol, tcp, udp and others. Also have a English testing including logical test and so on. 1:1 interview, manager ask some question about career development and some business cases. Group interview let us 6 person as a group, make a solution about the next generation home networking.

Interview Question – could your please sell this mobile phone for all the manager?   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems in August 2008.

Interview Details – 1. Review the background and make a quick presentation for the manger;
2.Tes some skills about C language, nat be familiar with C,so the reslut is not good.

Interview Question – Give me a summary of your current job description.   View Answer

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!