Cisco Systems

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boxborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems in May 2013.

Interview Details – 2 Phone Interview. 1 - HR, 1 - Hiring Manager

Interview Questions

• Given 3 systems: system 1 reaches 0xFF, then system 2 increment by 1. Everytime system 2 increments, system 3 would fetch the package. When can there be a problem? What is the problem with this system? How can we fix this?   View Answer
  • They will give you the most random questions regarding DSP.   Answer Question
  • Write and derive any C programming Object on the board?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Security Officer
Boxborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview Details – Simple questions. Unfortunately I can't remember them, There was absolutely nothing hard about it, just tell them you'll work hard and you love to walk.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Boxborough, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems in November 2008.

Interview Details – On-campus interview was entirely behavioral, with hardly any technical questions. It was almost too easy to be true.

The on-site interviews, there were three in total, were hardly different in that they were more interested in selling the company and the location to me instead of asking me any technical questions. There were a couple of brain teasers, but nothing beyond that.

Interview Question – If you have a square room with no roof, and you had four flagpoles you had to plant on the walls so that each flagpole touched two walls, how would you do it?   View Answers (3)

Boxborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems in March 2008.

Interview Details – On-site visit and interview with hiring manager, as well as, staff in the group. Explanation of product/technology developing. Group discussion answering questions about my previous work experiences and skill-sets.

Interview Question – Software coding and algorithm questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Cisco Systems Videos

Cisco Systems – Why Work for Us?

We’re the people who made the Internet what it is today. From its early days of simple connectivity to the future of the Internet of Everything, we’ve pioneered it every step of the way. Now we’re building the best team… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cisco Systems interview questions and advice in Boxborough, MA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cisco Systems employees and interview candidates.