Cisco Systems Interview Questions & Reviews in Boxborough, MA
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (137)
- Software Engineer II (34)
- Intern (33)
- Associate Systems Engineer (27)
- Senior Software Engineer (25)
- Customer Support Engineer (25)
- Program Manager (25)
- Project Manager (22)
- Systems Engineer (20)
- Business Analyst (20)
- Hardware Engineer (19)
- Software Engineer IV (19)
- Software Engineer Intern (18)
- IT Analyst (15)
- Software Engineer I (14)
- Software Engineer III (13)
- IT Engineer (13)
- Engineering (12)
- Network Engineer (12)
- Engineer (11)
- Financial Analyst (10)
- Product Manager (10)
- Account Manager (9)
- Business Development Manager (9)
- Software QA Engineer (8)
- Network Consulting Engineer (8)
- Software Developer (7)
- Marketing Manager (7)
- Test Engineer (6)
- Technical Lead (6)
Software Engineer Interview (Negative Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems in May 2013.
Interview Details – 2 Phone Interview. 1 - HR, 1 - Hiring Manager
- Given 3 systems: system 1 reaches 0xFF, then system 2 increment by 1. Everytime system 2 increments, system 3 would fetch the package. When can there be a problem? What is the problem with this system? How can we fix this? View Answer
- They will give you the most random questions regarding DSP. Answer Question
- Write and derive any C programming Object on the board? Answer Question
Security Officer Interview (Neutral Experience)
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cisco Systems.
Interview Details – Simple questions. Unfortunately I can't remember them, There was absolutely nothing hard about it, just tell them you'll work hard and you love to walk.
Interview Question – none Answer Question
Software Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems in November 2008.
Interview Details – On-campus interview was entirely behavioral, with hardly any technical questions. It was almost too easy to be true.
The on-site interviews, there were three in total, were hardly different in that they were more interested in selling the company and the location to me instead of asking me any technical questions. There were a couple of brain teasers, but nothing beyond that.
Interview Question – If you have a square room with no roof, and you had four flagpoles you had to plant on the walls so that each flagpole touched two walls, how would you do it? View Answers (3)
Software Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems in March 2008.
Interview Details – On-site visit and interview with hiring manager, as well as, staff in the group. Explanation of product/technology developing. Group discussion answering questions about my previous work experiences and skill-sets.
Interview Question – Software coding and algorithm questions. Answer Question