Cisco Systems Business Analyst Internship Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cisco Systems.

The recruiters for Cisco were incredibly intelligent and put together. They were also very friendly and provided a laid-back interview process. The interview felt far more relational and discussion based rather than sitting through a barrage of questions. They were also very much interested in why I had chosen to take the path I did instead of persisting in discovering why I was good at it.

Interview Questions
  • Altogether, there were no really challenging questions. In fact, most of the questions felt relaxed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Business Analyst Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Got interview at my campus recruiting fair. The first interview was on campus and was a basic behavioral interview. A couple weeks later I was invited for a second round skype interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the most challenging work environment you have succeeded in   Answer Question

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!