Cisco Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Internship Interview

Business Analyst Internship
Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview Details – The recruiters for Cisco were incredibly intelligent and put together. They were also very friendly and provided a laid-back interview process. The interview felt far more relational and discussion based rather than sitting through a barrage of questions. They were also very much interested in why I had chosen to take the path I did instead of persisting in discovering why I was good at it.

Interview Question – Altogether, there were no really challenging questions. In fact, most of the questions felt relaxed.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Internship Interview

Business Analyst Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview Details – Got interview at my campus recruiting fair. The first interview was on campus and was a basic behavioral interview. A couple weeks later I was invited for a second round skype interview.

Interview Question – Describe the most challenging work environment you have succeeded in   Answer Question

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!