Cisco Systems

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

CSAP Interview

Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cisco Systems in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through a recruitment agency website. I got a call after three days for application screening and after one week, I was interviewed for almost 45 minutes. Questions about the CV, the company, the products, why do you wanna join us type of questions as well as some competency questions. After two days I received a call from a recruiter saying that I passed and arrived to the next stage of the application process which is a question and you answer it in a video you would upload in you tube and send the link to the recruiter. The question was why do you want a job in sales. After one month, I received an email that I passed and arrived to the assessment center.

The assessment center was a good experience. It involves a little test about products Cisco has. After that, you would be interviewed for almost 45 minutes. Then you would have a role play ( I messed up in this part as I am really not a sales guy ). Then, you would give a presentation about a topic which is given to you earlier.

At the beginning of the assessment center, they had a little presentation about the role and your future career in it. This made me frustrated as it turned out not to be the job I want and this made me lose my enthusiasm the whole day.

Interview Question – tell me about your weakness? tell about another weakness? Tell me about another weakness?   Answer Question

CSAP Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cisco Systems in June 2011.

Interview Details – I have applied for CSAP then I received a call from the recruiter. She asked me about the company and it products, also she asked about my projects and my accomplishments.

Interview Question – cloud computing?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems in June 2012.

Interview Details – Fantastic process to really find if you will fit into the company culture!

Interview Question – What's your view on today's Internet and if you could change it what would you change   Answer Question

CSAP Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems in November 2012.

Interview Details – You apply online. If you are selected, you are invited to first submit a video presentation of 3 questions you are asked, then if you do well you go on for a video interview using cisco webex. If you pass that then an in person interview at a location of a cisco partner.

Interview Question – Describe your technical background? A very broad question, plan what you are going to say. Make sure to be specific and provide examples.

Describe a time a team member was not carrying his weight? How did you handle it?

How do you deal with stress?

Tell me a time when you had a lot of work to do? How did you handle it?
  Answer Question

CSAP Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cisco Systems in April 2012.

Interview Details – First 2 minute video
Second telephonic interview
third Assessment centre

Interview Question – What you know about Cisco?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cisco Systems

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Cisco Systems Videos

Cisco Systems – Why Work for Us?

We’re the people who made the Internet what it is today. From its early days of simple connectivity to the future of the Internet of Everything, we’ve pioneered it every step of the way. Now we’re building the best team… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cisco Systems CSAP interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cisco Systems employees and interview candidates.