Cisco Systems CSAP Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

3.7

CSAP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

First stage was CV application.

If successful next stage is a phone interview. Standard questions really, why would you like to work for Cisco? What interests you about the CSAP program? A few competency based questions. If you answer well the next stage is a video response to a question.

The question to respond to was "Why do you want to work in sales at Cisco?"
Try to make your response as creative as possible.

If you pass that stage, the final stage is an assessment centre. Around 25 people attended and 7/8 were offered jobs. When I attended at least half the people in the room, if not more, had connections within the company.
Tasks on the day was a technical test (easy), 30 minute interview, 10 minute presentation and 20 minute sales role play. The role play is the most difficult task so make sure you prepare for that one.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Cisco over Microsoft, Google, Apple, etc...?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

CSAP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cisco Systems in November 2012.

Interview

You apply online. If you are selected, you are invited to first submit a video presentation of 3 questions you are asked, then if you do well you go on for a video interview using cisco webex. If you pass that then an in person interview at a location of a cisco partner.

Interview Questions

• Describe your technical background? A very broad question, plan what you are going to say. Make sure to be specific and provide examples.

Describe a time a team member was not carrying his weight? How did you handle it?

How do you deal with stress?

Tell me a time when you had a lot of work to do? How did you handle it?

Answer Question

CSAP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

Fantastic process to really find if you will fit into the company culture!

Interview Questions

• What's your view on today's Internet and if you could change it what would you change   Answer Question

CSAP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cisco Systems in April 2012.

Interview

First 2 minute video
    Second telephonic interview
    third Assessment centre

CSAP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cisco Systems in June 2011.

Interview

I have applied for CSAP then I received a call from the recruiter. She asked me about the company and it products, also she asked about my projects and my accomplishments.

CSAP Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cisco Systems (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied through a recruitment agency website. I got a call after three days for application screening and after one week, I was interviewed for almost 45 minutes. Questions about the CV, the company, the products, why do you wanna join us type of questions as well as some competency questions. After two days I received a call from a recruiter saying that I passed and arrived to the next stage of the application process which is a question and you answer it in a video you would upload in you tube and send the link to the recruiter. The question was why do you want a job in sales. After one month, I received an email that I passed and arrived to the assessment center.

The assessment center was a good experience. It involves a little test about products Cisco has. After that, you would be interviewed for almost 45 minutes. Then you would have a role play ( I messed up in this part as I am really not a sales guy ). Then, you would give a presentation about a topic which is given to you earlier.

At the beginning of the assessment center, they had a little presentation about the role and your future career in it. This made me frustrated as it turned out not to be the job I want and this made me lose my enthusiasm the whole day.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your weakness? tell about another weakness? Tell me about another weakness?   Answer Question