Cisco Systems Executive Assistant Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cisco Systems in June 2012.

The interview process was lengthy. I meet with all directors i would be supporting and the current Executive Assistant. Nothing was scripted and I felt everybody was on a different page. One director started asking character questions and later i learned from his feedback that he felt I may not be qualified for the position. I was annoyed because i have more than 20 yrs experience and not once did he ask of my experience. It was a formal interview although the current employees were semi casual in dress. The atmosphere did seem a little stuffy.

Interview Questions
  • I was not thrown with a question I couldn't answer after 3 or 4 interviews it was tedious and I felt overkill   Answer Question