Cisco Systems Human Resources Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

the process itself was fine, the candidate experience was OK. What was confusing is that I was considered for at least 4 different jobs - twice the jobs were eliminated mid-process. the other two times I interviewed for one thing and was passed to another manager for another thing. it was just a bit confusing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in September 2014.

Interview

They were fast and efficient in arranging the interviews, went through a few rounds of positive interviews but the last round interviewer was rude. I got rejected with no reason given , it was rather odd to me.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in November 2010.

Interview

Started with a recruiter screen after a direct contact. Started with a couple of phone interviews, mostly about background and potential interest. They looked to find out why I might leave and if my CV was legit. Took some time to arrange in-person interviews with several people. Seemed more like who was available that day than real decision makers or people I'd work with. Took a couple more weeks to do video interviews with hiring manager and peers. Style felt a bit like "prove to us you are not incompetent!" Site visit followed to impress. Was never really sure where I stood but got an offer anyway...but I lost interest after the video interviews.

Interview Questions

• If you had to terminate yourself, what would be the reason?   1 Answer

Company culture not a fit, long-term prospects not as promising as current employer.