Cisco Systems

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cisco Systems in November 2013.

One in person interview, took about 30 minutes. Interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to. They took a long time to get back to me after the interview itself - probably about two weeks.

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cisco Systems in January 2012.

Gave my resume to a recruiter at campus career fair. Then I was scheduled for a 1:1 interview the following day. The interview questions were all behavorial, no technical questions. The interview lasted around 50 minutes. One week after the interview, I had to give my information for a background check. Two weeks after that I was given an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a personal challenge that you had to overcome.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had a conflict with a team member, and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cisco Systems in November 2011.

One round of on campus interview was given. Nothing technical surprisingly, but you have to really know the stuff on your resume. Prepare good stories for the experience on your resume. There should've been two interviewers, but one of them left earlier. I guess I was lucky on that part.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of ordinary, basically going through the resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cisco Systems in November 2011.

Pretty much an overview of my resume and past experiences. Not very technical. What caught me off guard was that the interview was over a teleconference. Interviewer was very nice and very interested in what i had to say.

IT Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cisco Systems.

Visited their booth at the career fair at my university. Had an interview the next day at my school. Basically went over my resume and talked about my experience.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where it was difficult to work with some team members and what you did to help it?   Answer Question