Cisco Systems

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cisco Systems in November 2013.

Interview Details – One in person interview, took about 30 minutes. Interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to. They took a long time to get back to me after the interview itself - probably about two weeks.

Interview Question – All Behavioral   Answer Question

Davis, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cisco Systems in November 2011.

Interview Details – One round of on campus interview was given. Nothing technical surprisingly, but you have to really know the stuff on your resume. Prepare good stories for the experience on your resume. There should've been two interviewers, but one of them left earlier. I guess I was lucky on that part.

Interview Question – Nothing out of ordinary, basically going through the resume   Answer Question

West Lafayette, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems in November 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty much an overview of my resume and past experiences. Not very technical. What caught me off guard was that the interview was over a teleconference. Interviewer was very nice and very interested in what i had to say.

San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems in January 2012.

Interview Details – Gave my resume to a recruiter at campus career fair. Then I was scheduled for a 1:1 interview the following day. The interview questions were all behavorial, no technical questions. The interview lasted around 50 minutes. One week after the interview, I had to give my information for a background check. Two weeks after that I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a personal challenge that you had to overcome.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time where you had a conflict with a team member, and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

IT Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview Details – Visited their booth at the career fair at my university. Had an interview the next day at my school. Basically went over my resume and talked about my experience.

Interview Question – Describe a time where it was difficult to work with some team members and what you did to help it?   Answer Question

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!