Cisco Systems India

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Milpitas, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in August 2012.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of a phone interview by the hiring manager, followed by 3 more phone interviews with potential team peers. Then invited to an onsite interview with 2 more potential team peers. Mostly consisted of questions on how you would handle issues with coworkers, managers, challenges. They just want to see if they can work with you and how your past experience can transcend into the new position.

Interview Question – Do you have time to take a test? We would like to evaluate you with this test   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Contract position so take it or leave it. Pretty good offer for contract position however.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in July 2012.

Interview Details – It was a Campus placement and the hiring process included a written test which consisted of 50 aptitude questions and 30 technical questions. The written round was followed by 2 technical interviews and a HR interview.

Interview Question – There weren't any unexpected questions   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process for me wasn't tough, I was interviewed by BDM in person after which I had a tele-con with another gentleman from Bangalore and I got selected.

Worked for Cisco Systems India? Contribute to the Community!