Cisco Systems India Business Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cisco Systems India in August 2012.

Interview consisted of a phone interview by the hiring manager, followed by 3 more phone interviews with potential team peers. Then invited to an onsite interview with 2 more potential team peers. Mostly consisted of questions on how you would handle issues with coworkers, managers, challenges. They just want to see if they can work with you and how your past experience can transcend into the new position.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have time to take a test? We would like to evaluate you with this test   View Answer
No negotiation. Contract position so take it or leave it. Pretty good offer for contract position however.

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems India

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cisco Systems India in July 2012.

It was a Campus placement and the hiring process included a written test which consisted of 50 aptitude questions and 30 technical questions. The written round was followed by 2 technical interviews and a HR interview.

Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cisco Systems India in December 2010.

The interview process for me wasn't tough, I was interviewed by BDM in person after which I had a tele-con with another gentleman from Bangalore and I got selected.